of     1   

DarthMatter1
#22292926Thursday, March 11, 2010 1:41 AM GMT

I Need two Supreme Tacos and hold the sour creme it makes me vomit and it's an ugly scene.a chicken quesadilla and taco salad, too this is how we do up in the drive-thru I need a spicy chicken double decker chili cheese wrap large coke,bottle of water,don't forget the cap.I need two soft tacos and an enchurrito don't be thinkin that it's all for me though"yo queiro taco bell" my boy said to me.so i'll get him a chalupa and one for free.i hope your getting all this down,your sitting there without a sound hot sauce, i need that too,make it three,no make it two large coke,i need that too,one for me and for you just kiddingbeing nice AND DON'T FORGET THE YELLOW RICE yellow rice,he wants that too,is that something you guys do? if not nachoes please,hold the lettuce add the cheese one more holla for a dolla this is my crew in this drive-thru one more thing,give it to me baby WE HUNGRY.
LightThisCity
#22300505Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:37 AM GMT

lmao. That is great.
eothain122297
#22301907Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:14 AM GMT

Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior Crocodile, Alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater The creepy rap with a black guy eating cereal that is sweeping Youtube.

of     1