of     1   

ccarloo
#223071565Friday, August 04, 2017 2:00 PM GMT

Hello, I am Carlo, known as MrGreen, I am the owner of Lord Hotels, The only ranks that can interview is Staff Management and up, the HR's are the ones who can place the rank, Here are the questions the staff should put for the interview, * What rank would you like? * Any past experiences with this rank? * Explain yourself, Example: Smart, Responsible, etc. * Should we trust you? * If there were a troller, what would you do? * What would you do if you were false demoted, * Should we trust you? After they completed these questions, place their rank, if they want to be Staff Management and up, then Board of Directors and up must interview them, when you are a HR, you must be handpicked, Thank you! Approved and Signed by Carlo, the Founder/CEO of Lord Hotels COPYRIGHT: THIS IS ONLY FOR LORD HOTELS, ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS RULES ARE NOT APPROVED FOR THESE RULES
matty50044
#223635218Monday, August 14, 2017 2:47 AM GMT

* What rank would you like? Head of security. * Any past experiences with this rank? Yes a small restaurant I was security at. * Explain yourself, Example: Smart, Responsible, etc. I am loyal as you can see I bought uniform and responsible for my deeds. * Should we trust you? Yes because I won't let you down. * If there were a troller, what would you do? I would give the troller 3 warnings then tell an Hrto get him banned. * What would you do if you were false demoted, Well I would make sure,such as check the group and tell an Hr what happend * Should we trust you? Yes you should.
ActuallyItsPony
#223635939Monday, August 14, 2017 3:05 AM GMT

what yo

of     1