of     1   

JohnnyDeJohnny
#223501516Friday, August 11, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

Hi, my name is Johnny and I'm making this game where you have a knife 2 guns and a to kill people but I want to make intermission lobby and maps and game modes such as juggernaut, Free for all, Team Deathmatch, capture the flag.ect but, I don't know how to create them. One more thing is the maps. I want to make diffrent maps not just one map. How do I generate them? Where do I put them?? It would be a great help if you tell me how to do this! -JohnnyDeJohnny
LilPrincesses123
#223503665Friday, August 11, 2017 7:08 PM GMT

Its a thing called scripting and I can tell by your avatr you don't have the brain capacity for
JarodOfOrbiter
#223503769Friday, August 11, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

Gobwey lurker. I can tell by the way you type that you don't have the brain capacity for. Johnny, it won't be that easy. You'll need to pick up the basics of scripting, be patient. It takes time. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=63028895
helloburp
#223506910Friday, August 11, 2017 8:17 PM GMT

Maps are stored in serverstorage and are cloned into the workspace. When they are done being used, the clone is destroyed. A round system is usually an infinite loop with different segments. First is the intermission, which is usually set up as a repeat until loop which waits until there are a good number of players, followed by a for loop counting down. If there are still enough players, the round starts when the for loop finishes. After the intermission, the map is spawned. Depending on if you have different gamemodes, you can randomize the map and the gamemode before spawning it. This section usually dictates where players spawn, what they spawn with, and other miscellaneous things. Once the map is generated, you have the gameplay. Usually you'd want to dictate how long the round will last at it's maximum here, and what rules would end the round before the timer depletes. This timer usually takes the form of a repeat until loop.

of     1