of     1   

TheRealExwum
#224069629Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:49 AM GMT

Put simply: whenever either of us joins a game, the game will be locked in spectator for about 10+ (most was 1 hour 20 minutes (yes i really did wait that long)) minutes until the game actually loads. though; when the game actually loads you can do basically nothing but walk around, this is especially noted in high-script games, these include but are not limited to: - Phantom Forces - Vehicle simulator - Robloxian Highschool - Escape room - Arsenal - Mad paintball 2 - surf The following games load perfectly fine but fail to load any GUIS or scripts. - Ultimate driving - Game Dev life Although this game list may not be useful, it is to point out that most of these games heavily rely on scripts/guis a lot more than the normal average game (for some reason meepcity and jailbreak work fine, no idea why) if anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
TheRealExwum
#224069648Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:51 AM GMT

Before you ask me to re-install roblox, i have already tried and so has everyone else.
TheRealExwum
#224069725Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:56 AM GMT

i also forgot to mention that the game WILL load sometimes, but only on extremely rare occasions.
Cassyawsomegirl8
#224069842Tuesday, August 22, 2017 8:03 AM GMT

Hello, This has happened to me As I told my friends, It happened to them too we tried Ideas These two helped me: ## I sent a message with the title saying " ######### MESSAGE " As I asked them to help me they gave me ideas and I used them BUT most of the time it does not really work and ## I try re- Joining about # times until it works. Most of the time it does not work These are pretty bad ideas but it does load for me. As the following games don't load up and what does not load up - Adopt and raise a cute kid ~ People, Morphs - Mad Paintball 2 ~ ###### - Meepcity ~ ####### Shops - Flood escape ~ ###### - Surfs ~ ###### and a lot more other games as it makes me very sad. I don't have any idea's at the moment please reply back if it works or not, I will message back if I have any Ideas, Cassy.
TheRealExwum
#224112055Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:14 AM GMT

bumping, this is a serious topic (i am aware that roblox in under maintenance right now, but this has happened various times before.)

of     1