of     1   

BroadGammer22
#224215744Friday, August 25, 2017 7:14 PM GMT

Do you wish to become a highly respected SU HR? Please apply below as this is open to anyone and everyone. No prior SU affiliation is required, we are solely looking at character, personality, and overall qualities of the candidate. Please fill out the questions as honestly and clearly as possible. We will respond if you have passed onto phase two of the selection process. HR APPLICATION Why are you choosing Strife Union? How much time do you spend weekly on ROBLOX? Identify three characteristics you have that will help diversify and strengthen SU. If there was someone better than you was applying for this role what would make them a better fit than you? Why would SU want to choose you as an HR? How would you help SU? State your ranks in other past groups below and provide at least one (1) reference who we can contact to find out more about you. After completing the above questions, please message them to BroadGammer22. Once it is received, you will get a confirmation. You will receive a message if you have passed onto phase two within a week of confirmation. If after a week you have not heard back, you will not be passing onto phase two. Thank you for taking interest in the Strife Union and we wish you good luck on your application.
BroadGammer22
#224215777Friday, August 25, 2017 7:15 PM GMT

Original application was made by Elian11. All credit goes to him.
justice2222222222
#224255111Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:21 PM GMT

*I chose strife union because it seemed like a very respected group. And the HR'S are very intelligent and knows what there doing... *I spend about 4 too 6 hours on roblox.... *I am very active, I try my hardest then most people I hardly miss training *I'm a hard worker, I tell people show respect and I want people too be good members too the group... *I been an active member I like too listen too complaints and want t9o fiction them too make this group better. Too teach people leadership and loyalty too this group *I'm a very active member I'm loyal too all. And I like being a leader that people will look up too *I would like too help this group grow and become better and more respected I want our members too be well respected and know I want our enemy's too quiver in our present and be scared of our name... I do not have a group that # ################ # ################# rank I use too have my own but I went off for couple years I don't remember people that long....
justice2222222222
#224276575Saturday, August 26, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

########## 08:21 AM 1)I chose strife union because it seemed like a very respected group. And the HR'S are very intelligent and knows what there doing... 2)I spend about 4 too 6 hours on roblox.... 3)I am very active, I try my hardest then most people I hardly miss training 4)I'm a hard worker, I tell people show respect and I want people too be good members too the group... 5)I been an active member I like too listen too complaints and want t9o fiction them too make this group better. Too teach people leadership and loyalty too this group 6)I'm a very active member I'm loyal too all. And I like being a leader that people will look up too 7)I would like too help this group grow and become better and more respected I want our members too be well respected and know I want our enemy's too quiver in our present and be scared of our name... I do not have a group that rank I use too have my own but I went off for couple years I don't remember people that long....
Never_MInd99
#224392145Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:39 PM GMT

I chose Strife Union because honestly i wanna be part of an army with uniforms and preserve justice!I spend at least 3-6hours playing anythings. I am a passionate designer,Crime fighter and I help poor.I think i'm better because i am motivated and this is my passion.I don't really want to be an HR but i'll do everything to help.Ummm I'll help SU because it's the only thing i can do!
zSedoh
#227268205Monday, November 06, 2017 2:33 AM GMT

[1] Strife has caught my attention and indeed it is the group I've been looking for. Hopefully, I will reach succession to a group that I will now work for. [2] I usually go on ROBLOX kind of every day now usaully from School. But, I am on every single day since I don't have that much of homework from School. [3] I feel like I'm already experienced with my teachings, listening to directions, and also respectful. Not to brag but I've taught a few players in some groups that relates to Military. [4] I'd rather try to recruit as I can to help Strife Union grow and reach success if I can. I could maybe ask my best friends to join if it interest's them. [5] -Marine Corps: (Sergeant Major, General, Instructor, Military Police Commanding Officer) -Zombie Defense Unit ( Chief Commander ) -Eastwood HighSchool ( Head Security Of Security Management) -Navy ( Master at Arms, First Lieuteuant) -Army ( TRADOC, Military Police)

of     1