of     1   

Mxlkies
#224826486Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:26 PM GMT

So...yeah. Apparently, whenever I join any game, the game would work fine blah blah, but after a few minutes of gameplay, my computer would glitch, then have the blue screen of death, any finally reboot. This has been happening since a July. Basically, back in July, only a few times my computer would reboot. It wouldn't have the blue screen of death though. But it stopped. But then, just in late of August, my ROBLOX Player Icon changed. Apparently, it was "Corrupted or Missing" and obviously I was confused. So I reinstalled it. Then, whenever I tried to play via Chrome, it didn't work. Someone told me to use a different browser, so I did. I used Firefox, and everything worked out fine. Until a few days after, my computer would glitch, then reboot. I reinstalled ROBLOX again, and I think it only happened one time? And then it stopped again. I was able to play ROBLOX smoothly. Until just yesterday, it glitched and rebooted again. I even joined one of my friends, to see my computer just glitching. It didn't auto reboot, it just glitched. And then, finally, I joined my other friend, and it didn't reboot. But it just froze. I've been having this problem for a while now, and before any one says anything, it only happens to RO#######t##oesn't happen to any other game, just ROBLOX. Oh, and I have many old ROBLOX players installed from infinite download loops. Anyone got an idea?
Mxlkies
#225241056Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:12 PM GMT

bump :v
FollowTheLOL
#225241198Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:15 PM GMT

Maybe you're computer's days are numbered
KrystekPL1
#225241559Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:24 PM GMT

Maybe you have a virus on your pc lololol

of     1