of     1   

guterpopV5
#225809192Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:01 AM GMT

Hi I am just now starting to script and when ever I do get it I forget it almost in the next hour does any one have tips for new scripters like me and how to improve #guterpopV5
ISeeYourPost
#225809269Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:03 AM GMT

Hey there! Looking for a scripter community! This is not only for rbx lua, this is for any kind of programming language you may need support on! We are nearing 50 members, so if you need any realistic help please join! Of course, rules are as follows. -No begging for scripts. You can ask for help, but if you ask for whole scripts, you'd better be helping others aswell. -Don't say/post anything inappropriate. You can get in trouble depending on how bad it is. -Only spam bot commands in the bot spam section -Use common sense. Self explanatory. -Want to buy or sell? ONLY do it in the buying and selling channel. I would bump my last post... but it got lost lol Interested in joining? Simply open discord, add a channel, and use the following code! 67E5vwb Please don't get mad at me for posting this, this is only to help people. and no it's not an airline application and yes I'm the only one keeping that meme a thing Thanks for reading and hopefully joining! roblox.Forum["Let's Make A Deal"]:ClearAllChildren()
yin_yang
#225809294Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:03 AM GMT

that's the problem you're trying to memorize the code. i mean obviously memorizing plays a role in coding but you gotta learn how to understand the code, and what they do.
guterpopV5
#225809353Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:05 AM GMT

And how do I understand how it works then if I cant do it or memories it... #guterpopV5
McRocketNuggets
#225809624Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

Try not to memorize it at first, you'll memorize it once you use it repeatedly. I usually keep the wiki page open in a separate tab in case I forget anything that might be useful.
DevVince
#225810242Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:29 AM GMT

Take baby steps, learn how the basics work and apply them to something and you'll start to remember without even trying.
bowypenguino
#225813085Sunday, October 01, 2017 5:59 AM GMT

You can use it as a reference and go back to it when you need it and you will eventually remember it.

of     1