of     1   

afastjohnxl
#225892752Monday, October 02, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

Hello, I am AfastJohnxl. I am running for the current election of El Salvador. I am here to make change with the new nation to provide a future about this nation and make age well. I am the current VP of El Salvador I had been to foreign meetings and I have been since that start of Development. I have gotten a few contacts to ever more help the nation. I believe that I can run this young nation. I ask not for war I ask not to start or enter war. But I will have a force that will fight off anyone who dares threaten the sovereignty of the republic. I have the leadership to manage my Ministers and that I ask from them to give any ideas or connections that can further push us on. I have many plans in my head at the current moment but here are my Short term goals. Get San Salvador done. Have people in the senate so we have a working Legislation branch. Have a small but trained ground force. Start working on other nations with treaties. This is my baseline goals. I hope this will convince that you will vote for me. As the motto goes God, Union, Liberty. - Hon.AfastJohnxl

of     1