of     1   

Never2Humble
#225916122Tuesday, October 03, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

Hello, I'm having some difficulty with getting my game to end after a team has reached the amount of wins needed for the match to end, in this case 10. Team Alpha is the Pearl color. Team Omega is the Gold color. Error outputs I get when messing with it are, "Kills" is a nil value. Kills (and the rest of the leaderstats) are done correctly, and Kills are added when a player KOs another, but I'd like for the match to end when 10 kills for the team is reached. Granted, its possible I've got this portion complete wrong. :D Here is the portion of the script that specifically addresses this: --local team1 = BrickColor.new("Pearl"):GetPlayers() --local team2 = BrickColor.new("Gold") local team1 = game.Teams.Alpha:GetPlayers("leaderstats") local team2 = game.Teams.Omega:GetPlayers("leaderstats") if team1.Kills.Value == 10 then for i, v in pairs (game.Teams["Alpha"]:GetPlayers()) do if v ~= nil then status.Value = v..' is the winner!' game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value + 5 -- This number is the amount of Points awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value + 10 -- This number is the amount of EXP awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value + 1 -- This number is the amount of Wins awarded to the victor. break end end elseif team2.Kills.Value == 10 then for i, v in pairs (game.Teams["Omega"]:GetPlayers()) do if v ~= nil then status.Value = v..' is the winner!' game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value + 5 -- This number is the amount of Points awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value + 10 -- This number is the amount of EXP awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value + 1 -- This number is the amount of Wins awarded to the victor. break end end And here is the entire match script if the problem appears to be elsewhere: local replicatedstorage = game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage') local status = replicatedstorage:WaitForChild('InfoValue') local mapstorage = game.workspace:WaitForChild('mapStorage') local StarterGui = game:GetService('StarterGui') while true do if game.Players.NumPlayers < 2 then status.Value = 'There needs to be 2 or more players to begin!' repeat wait(2) until game.Players.NumPlayers >= 2 end --Intermission for i = 30,0,-1 do --First number is the length in seconds of the Intermission status.Value = 'Intermission '..i wait(1) end _G.gameplayers = {} for i, v in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do if v then table.insert(_G.gameplayers, v.Name) end end -- Random Map selection & Spawns local h = Instance.new("Hint", game.Workspace) local mapsinserverstorage = game:GetService('ServerStorage').Maps:GetChildren() local chosenmap = ma########################################################c######################### mapstorage h.Text = "Get ready!" status.Value = 'Now Loading: ' .. chosenmap.Name .. '! Get ready to be teleported!' wait(9) h:Destroy() local spawns = chosenmap:WaitForChild('Spawns'):GetChildren() for _, player in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do if player and #spawns > 0 then local torso = player.Character:WaitForChild('Torso') local allspawns = math.random(1, #spawns) local randomspawn = spawns[allspawns] if randomspawn and torso then table.remove(spawns, allspawns) torso.CFrame = CFrame.new(randomspawn.Position + Vector3.new(0,2,0)) --Grant team-specific weapons. local tool1 = game.ReplicatedStorage.AK local team1 = BrickColor.new("Pearl") if player.TeamColor == team1 then to#################### player.Backpack end local tool2 = game.ReplicatedStorage.IceTouch local team2 = BrickColor.new("Gold") if player.TeamColor == te#####h#### # to#################### player.Backpack end print("Removing ForceField1") local players = game.Players:GetChildren() for i, plr in ipairs(players) do plr.InSafezone.Value = false end print("Removing ForceField2") end end end wait(1) -- Round information for i = 90, 0, -1 do -- first number is the amount of time the Round is, the 0 is when it ends, the -1 is how fast the time goes. if i == 0 then status.Value = 'Time up!' break end wait(1) --local team1 = BrickColor.new("Pearl"):GetPlayers() --local team2 = BrickColor.new("Gold") local team1 = game.Teams.Alpha:GetPlayers("leaderstats") local team2 = game.Teams.Omega:GetPlayers("leaderstats") if team1.Kills.Value == 10 then for i, v in pairs (game.Teams["Alpha"]:GetPlayers()) do if v ~= nil then status.Value = v..' is the winner!' game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value + 5 -- This number is the amount of Points awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value + 10 -- This number is the amount of EXP awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value + 1 -- This number is the amount of Wins awarded to the victor. break end end elseif team2.Kills.Value == 10 then for i, v in pairs (game.Teams["Omega"]:GetPlayers()) do if v ~= nil then status.Value = v..' is the winner!' game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Points.Value + 5 -- This number is the amount of Points awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Experience.Value + 10 -- This number is the amount of EXP awarded to the victor. game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value = game.Players[v].leaderstats.Wins.Value + 1 -- This number is the amount of Wins awarded to the victor. break end end break else status.Value = i..' seconds remaining!' end end mapstorage:ClearAllChildren() wait(3) end
freeroblox1234567
#225916584Tuesday, October 03, 2017 6:15 AM GMT

add in while wait() do --code end because the script only checks "if" once otherwise

of     1