of     1   

rocky713
#22597078Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:08 AM GMT

Jim: Bum, bum bum, bum, bum bum. Murray: Ping (Continue on) Jemaine: Bum, bum bum bum bum. Bret: Che Che, Frineds sing together All: La la la la Bret: Friends do things together All: La la la la Jemaine: Friends laugh together All: Ha ha ha ha Jemaine: Friends make grobs? together All: La la la la Bret: Friend help you when you're in danger. Friends help people who are not strangers. Friends help you shift from two in a place. Tell you if you have food on your face Murray: Friends are the one of which you can depend. Jim: He's my friend, he's not my friend. Jemaine: Friends are the one who are there in the end. He's my friend. Jim: They're not my friends. Jemaine: If you trip over, I'll catch your fall. If you kick my d*** I'll break your balls. Bret: If you get drunk and vomit on me, I'll make sure you get home safely. Jemaine: If you cross the road, and a truck struck you. Murray: I'll scrape you up, and reconstruct you. Bret: I'll cheer you up if you're depressed. Jim: If you get murdered I'll avenge your death. Bret and Jemaine: Friends walk together. Jim and Murray: La la la la. All: Pop and lock together, chze chze chze chze Bret and Jemaine: Me and him together, la la la la Murray: Me and Jim forever. Murray and Jim: Er... Jemaine: Friends go jogging at the track. Friends borrow money, never pay it back. Friends do not let friends do c***k Friends go out and grab a snack. Friends drink b**r in the sun Bret: Unlike girlfriends, they don't mind if you have more than one Murray: Friends tell you if you fly's undone. Jim: (speaking) Murray, you're, you're fly's undone. Bret: My Uncle John had a special friend. They dressed alike, his name was Ben. I've never seen two friend like them. They were very, very, friendly men. Jim and Murray: La, la la la Bret: Friends, friends, friends Bret and Jemaine: La, la la la. Friends Jim and Murray: Friends. Bret and Jemaine: Friends Jim and Murray: Friends. Bret and Jemaine: La, la la la. Bret: Friends Jemaine: Friends Murray: Friends Jim: Friends All: La la la la, friends, la la la la.
rocky713
#22604712Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:28 AM GMT

Look it up online

of     1