of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

stormer403
#22603422Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

Your story starts in Italy. Rome, to be exact. It is rumored Assassins creep around Italy like bugs, waiting for the kill. And it is true. Assassins roam Italy greatly. But one of the greatest ones was one of the first ones-he nearly wiped out Italy's population. His name, was Anubis, based after the foreign god of death for his crimes. His story rides on the trails of other assassins..... CS Name A.ge: Gender: Appearance: Assassin?: Inventory: Intentions: Afraid of: Likes: Home: If assassin, weapon?: I am Anubis. Name: Anubis A.ge: Cannot see Gender: M Appearance: Weres a model of the supposed werewolf. Pitch black fur with red eyes. Assassin?: Yes Inventory: An apple or two, some maps, a list of who to kill. Intentions: Work his way to killing throughout the world. Afraid of: Nothing. Literally. Likes: To assasinate. Home: His home was burned-he lives on the streets. If assassin, weapon?: Huge silver greatsword. RULES This ISNT modern. Non Assassins CANNOT have weapons. Have fun.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22603806Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

Name: Francesco Eagle A.ge: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: Blue eyes, black hair, 6,3, Red & Black Assassin's robes/clothes Assassin?: Yes Inventory: Some maps, 200 coins & an target list Intentions: Stand by Anubis Afraid of: Falling off buildings, don't ask... Likes: Climbing, Killing, Fighting, etc... Home: Florence If assassin, weapon?: Scimitar (No it isn't modern.) (I wasn't sure on the Appearance, I hope its okay. ._.)
austi722
#22603916Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:05 AM GMT

Name:Verk Relaso A.ge:19 Gender:Male Appearance:a black shirt and black pants,red eyes,black hair Assassin?:Yes Inventory:a map,prange,water,classfied item Intentions:To ern money,and kill his emenies Afraid of:Nothing Likes:To kill,play,have fun at right time Home:His friend house If assassin, weapon?:black and grey sword
stormer403
#22642983Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

(both accepted-start in the marketplace. Describe the vast people, and you target)
austi722
#22647624Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

I walked in the market place.My target a guy name'd Herso Venace.he was in grey.He had a mustach and beard,2 guards.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22653225Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:26 AM GMT

I stood on the rooftop, just above the market place. I was looking for my target into the crowd of people, I peered around... I spotted my target he was very built, 7,3, a little bit hairy & he had a few guards. I was only 6,3, a little bit buff & thin... But I knew I could do it. I dove off the rooftop & made my way towards my target, quickly but silently.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22653348Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:31 AM GMT

When I got closer & also noticed he had tan clothing on, brown eyes & black thick hair. By the looks of it he was carrying a large sword, he looked ready. Maybe he knew I was here or maybe he was always like this? I got closer to him through the crowd, I was unexpected... Or so I thought.
KibasgurlTenten12
#22654491Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:18 AM GMT

Name: Larea Cicelli A.ge: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Medium-length dark brown hair with bangs that cover one eye completely. A midriff top with long sleeves (black) and a red shirt underneath, silver trim on the red shirt. Black skirt, about mid-thigh, with red&silver leggingsunderneath. A drapey, hooded, jet-black cloak she usually wears over her clothes. With the cloak you can't tell she's female. Assassin?: Yeppers. Inventory: A map, very little money, Intentions: To breeze through life with only the money made on her kills. Afraid of: Being sent to jail, I suppose... Likes: Heights, the bay, night time. Home: None, she wanders. If assassin, weapon?: Dual blades, not quite large enough to be swords or small enough to be considered daggers, and throwing needles.
eyrie991
#22654892Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:39 AM GMT

(Weird. I just read this now and this has been on the RP board for a day or so now. :P) Name:Eyrie A.ge:18 Gender:Male Appearance:Sky blue eyes, wood brown hair in a bowl-cut, 6'8" Crimson assassin armor Assassin?:Yes Inventory:Some food, 15 medicine, 15 poison, and items he collects from his victims to sell. Intentions:A map, a list of targets, 1000F Afraid of: Being captured Likes:The metallic taste of blood, The feel of his blades plunging into someone`s flesh. Being WAY high up (Like, really high) being under water, climbing a building, watching as someone goes insane from poison. Home:None If assassin, weapon?:Dual hidden blades, poison hidden blade.
Bloodtrailkiller
#22655011Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:48 AM GMT

Name:Mehzad Ariz A.ge: 29 Gender: M Appearance:a dulled olive green tench coat tattered at edges with various pocket black trim,black pants with dull olive green belts placed at random area's,dulled olive green belts around his arms,black fingerless gloves,black boots (the one one's Exio wears X( can't remember their name) with dulled green belts,black top hat,black bed head hair Assassin?: Yes Inventory:scissors his father gave too him encrested with various emblems and designs Intentions: Having a proud prosperous life with his pickpocketing and stealing skills Afraid of:Being sent too jail,being killed Likes: Darkness,Heavy rain, Home: any tavern or hotel If assassin, weapon?:Dual hidden blades about a foot long each,hundreds of scissors he keeps hidden uses them as throwing knives
Bloodtrailkiller
#22655039Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:50 AM GMT

(v.v I have a feeling were in pending for acceptance...*paces about the acceptance waiting room*)
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22655070Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:52 AM GMT

(I would expect all of you because it is very nice but I cannot.)
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22655076Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:52 AM GMT

(Accept I mean lol.)
eyrie991
#22655103Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:54 AM GMT

(:P)
Bloodtrailkiller
#22655130Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:56 AM GMT

(^^ lol,*begins prodding Eyrie in the acceptance room* ;3)
eyrie991
#22655144Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:57 AM GMT

(When we get accepted you will not have much time to play. >.>)
Bloodtrailkiller
#22655201Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:01 AM GMT

( true,but I'm bored,no one else on the thread's I'm on are on XD lol,oh weel...)
eyrie991
#22655738Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:02 AM GMT

(-_-")
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22655752Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:03 AM GMT

(Don't worry, Stormer is always offline a lot... You probably won't get accepted for a while.)
eyrie991
#22656214Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:37 AM GMT

(-_-")
stormer403
#22658127Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:50 AM GMT

(Accedpted. I have to get back on tonight to actually rp with you, thoiugh.)
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22666899Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:23 PM GMT

I creped towards my target, the wind was blowing in my face. I flipped out my hidden blade & slowly came behind my target but suddenly... My target turned around as his sword went flying right by my neck. My eyes grew wide but I had a mission, I cut him across the right eye & pulled out my sword. He fell to the ground, holding his cut eye. His very built & tall guards came over to me & pulled out there swords... But in the meaning of time, I'd already have killed them. My target ran off unknown by me, I looked around... He was gone, far away from here. "Darn it." I let out. I put my sword away & walked back to were I came from.
audioworm333
#22667412Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:38 PM GMT

Name: Mark. A.ge: 20. Gender: Male. Appearance: Black hooded shirt, very dark navy blue pants, tan skin, very dark almost black brown hair, blue eyes with a splotch of brown in one of them. Assassin?: Yes. Inventory: An apple, a wedge of cheese, small stones(for creating distractions), paper for keeping notes. Intentions: He doesn't know yet, but is living off the money obtained from doing jobs. Afraid of: Getting caught, mythic creatures(Werewolves, etc.) Likes: The satisfactory of a job well done. Home: An apartment room that's sort of run-down. If assassin, weapon?: Twin dirks. (Is this OK?)
stormer403
#22670660Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

(Accepted) Anubis I took off my dog helmet. Nobody knew my face, but i was on a high tower. Egyptians had thier god of the dead, and i was him. My target was named Gustavo Brienbinch, a rich man living below our feet. The winds were high, and i blotted out the color and noise from my mind. I turned, the time stopping when i left my body. I thrust my vision downwards, and entered his abode. It was a series of mud canals around a huge castle underneath. I re-entered my body and looked around. I put my helmet on, and adjusted my sword. It shone in the sun as i leaped off the tower landing on the otherside of the market.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#22675173Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:07 PM GMT

I shook my head in anger, "How could I let him get away!" I yelled to myself. I headed home to go get my target list, I still had more people.

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right