of     1   

seancitynavy
#226447286Monday, October 16, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

Hello citizens of Firestone, I am back at it again. I am running for Senate again due to there being a lack of Senators. SECTION 1: Introduction Hello, my name is SeanCityNavy, I am a Former LEO (FSPx2, DOC, and DHS) and Former National Guardsmen as well as Former Senator.I have held ranks of power before, most noticeably, the Brigadier General of the Firestone National Guard.I have no reputation for doing things, but I can do good for the citizens of this great state. SECTION 2: My plans My plans, If I were to become Senator, is to make Firestone better. I have been a Senator before and my Ideals for this great state can not be needed more. I plan to help whoever I can with stuff such as, confirming a good Department of Health Secretary and helping Citizens with problems they want fixed as well many more things. Now I know that I possibly can't do everything I have planed, but I promise you, that I can, and will try my best to pass the bills you want. SECTION 3: Ending I know I'm not the best candidate to vote for, nor am I your only candidate, but as former Senator going for another run, I would like to help this great state once again and help Governor Disordio and Lt. Governor Gibuson_SG with the plans that were promised by Rolerain, so I ask that you please vote for me as your senator. Signed SeanCityNavy Senator Candidate Independent
seancitynavy
#226447397Monday, October 16, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

If you Support please put #SeanCityNavy4Senate2017 Below and post this on the Group Wall: #SeanCityNavy4Senate ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Together we will make the Senate better then ever before ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Support: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=226447286
Disordio
#226447448Monday, October 16, 2017 1:59 AM GMT

Support Signed Disordio
shapiroo
#226447925Monday, October 16, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

bc i hate seeing other ppl use grammatically incorrect and badly made sentences and ugly sounding language, i corrected and made ur thing kinda better. other than that, ur speech is kinda bland but whatevs. support SECTION 1: Introduction Hello citizens of Firestone, I am back at it again. I am running for the Senate again due to there being a lack of Senators. I am a former law enforcement officer (Firestone State Patrol twice, Department of Corrections, and Department of Homeland Security), a former National Guardsmen, and a former Senator. I have held ranks of power before, most prominently the Brigadier General of the Firestone National Guard. I have no reputation for doing things, but I can do good for the citizens of this great state. SECTION 2: My plans My plans, if I were to become a Senator, is to make Firestone better. I have been a Senator before, and my Ideals for this great state can not be needed more. I plan to help whoever I can with stuff such as: confirming a good Department of Health Secretary, helping citizens with problems they want fixed, and many more things. Now, I know that I possibly can't do everything I have planned, but I promise you, that I can, and will try my best to pass the bills you want. SECTION 3: Ending I know I'm not the best candidate to vote for, nor am I your only candidate, but as a former Senator going for another run, I would like to help this great state once again and help Interim Governor Disordio and Lieutenant Governor Gibby with the plans that were promised by Rolerain. So, I ask that you please vote for me as your Senator. Signed seancitynavy Firestone Senate Candidate Independent
omar_dude
#226448608Monday, October 16, 2017 2:29 AM GMT

Signed the one and only
Pyrothan
#226451072Monday, October 16, 2017 3:37 AM GMT

Declaration of Independence IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.— Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. support
American_Honor
#226457906Monday, October 16, 2017 11:00 AM GMT

Support -American_Honor FNG Staff Sergeant SCSO Deputy
Kodex1011
#226468315Monday, October 16, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

Support, good luck!
iAviatorPaul
#226468448Monday, October 16, 2017 7:04 PM GMT

support
851raymond
#226468864Monday, October 16, 2017 7:19 PM GMT

Support. 851raymond
Mythric
#226470702Monday, October 16, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

Endorsed. 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐜
MrSideLaw
#226471501Monday, October 16, 2017 8:31 PM GMT

Support, FS Interior Dev
owengoaliepsc
#226472418Monday, October 16, 2017 8:56 PM GMT

Support
pikachulover001
#226472561Monday, October 16, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

bc i hate seeing other ppl use grammatically incorrect and badly made sentences and ugly sounding language, i corrected and made ur thing kinda better. other than that, ur speech is kinda bland but whatevs. support SECTION 1: Introduction Hello citizens of Firestone, I am back at it again. I am running for the Senate again due to there being a lack of Senators. I am a former law enforcement officer (Firestone State Patrol twice, Department of Corrections, and Department of Homeland Security), a former National Guardsmen, and a former Senator. I have held ranks of power before, most prominently the Brigadier General of the Firestone National Guard. I have no reputation for doing things, but I can do good for the citizens of this great state. SECTION 2: My plans My plans, if I were to become a Senator, is to make Firestone better. I have been a Senator before, and my Ideals for this great state can not be needed more. I plan to help whoever I can with stuff such as: confirming a good Department of Health Secretary, helping citizens with problems they want fixed, and many more things. Now, I know that I possibly can't do everything I have####n######## ###romise you, that I can, and will try my best to pass the bills you want. SECTION 3: Ending I know I'm not the best candidate to vote for, nor am I your only candidate, but as a former Senator going for another run, I would like to help this great state once again and help Interim Governor Disordio and Lieutenant Governor Gibby with the plans that were promised by Rolerain. So, I ask that you please vote for me as your Senator. Signed seancitynavy Firestone Senate Candidate Independent This is a link, I want YOU to click it! https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=224808339
Kodex1011
#226473750Monday, October 16, 2017 9:34 PM GMT

Support and Endorsed, Prominence City Councilman, Kodex1011
steelersben07
#226474892Monday, October 16, 2017 10:08 PM GMT

Support Signed, Firestone National Guard First Sergeant Firestone Department of Public Works Secretary, steelersben07
EstablishingTheBlue
#226475415Monday, October 16, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

Full support former colleague and I know he can get the job done.
shysun
#226476039Monday, October 16, 2017 10:39 PM GMT

support from cringiest firestone kid to senate, im proud of you boi
Squidm8278
#226493157Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:10 PM GMT

I'm sure you'll make a great senator! Support! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ -Squid
GamaThePondBird
#226516061Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:36 AM GMT

s u p p o r t

of     1