of     1   

Fluffy443
#22648283Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:41 AM GMT

Hey. These lyrics mean alot to me, and I have a certain interpretation of them, but you might have another and I was wondering what you think they mean. The song is written by(In my opinion) the best singer/song writer in the world, Kerli Koiv. Lyrics: Did I hurt you? Did I ever make you bleed inside? Did I kill you? I never meant to make you hide yourself Find you in you beautiful Do not grow the seeds of pain in you Goodbye Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Oh, The world is wonderful I have been there I used to beleive there was no light But I found out Life is far to short to fight Loose yourself let go of your pain Taste the air you breathe and kiss the sky Goodbye Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Oh, The world is wonderful *instrumental* Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Let the Butterflies Cry Let them cry for you You just dry your eyes Because the world is wonderful Oh, The world is wonderful And, yeah, 'Cause the world is wonderful ------------------------------------- My Interpretation: Is that Kerli(The singer/song writer) is telling everyone who is going through a tough time in there life, that there IS hope, you can make it. She did, and she went through FIVE years of toughness. Just cast away your pain, stop crying, there's no need to! Let the butterflies cry for you. Let them cry for you, instead, you enjoy your life, it's too short to fight, and besides, the world is wonderful.And, really, there's nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing in the world that can't be solved! You can make it through. These lyrics make me cry. So please, if you have an ice-cold heart, Kerli doesn't need you to listen to her, but if you are intrigued, check her out! I'm doing Walking on Air next(Also Kerli).

of     1