of     1   

WhyNotMini
#226761338Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

Hello, before you start reading here Is my basketball game idea, I want when a player joins into the game they are riding their bike, they are riding to a basketball court and stop to look up and they see the word rIse (I want the I to be tall) The screen goes black, they see their character get off and go into the court, grab a basketball and look at the screen. Then the person playing selects their position, height, Prefered hand, jumpshot, preferred type of shot (lay up, deep thr e e, mid range) And their avatars look. They select some random items from the shop or can go with the default look which is just a white shirt and some shorts. They can upgrade skills also. They then go into practice however they can go straight to a street park (they will unlock more the more levels they get) and begin to play (to start a game you need thr e e on each team for the default park, fo ur on each for the next music 2 levels, and the normal amount of players on a basket ball team on the court for the rest after passing those. Cut back to the start, after selecting all that or ending your practice, your character gets on a bike and rides away with the word rIse coming across the now fading to black screen that your character sees. Now, to what I need. I need a good shop so you can buy things, (such as shirts and shorts and skills), a basketball, a menu that will show the courts you have unlocked, sorta like hoops where when you click join court you will join the queue to play, animations for jumping and shooting stealing guarding screens etc, a good leveling system that lets you know how you did last game and depending on how good you get xp and coins, the xp will be called *street (Cred)it and all players will be able to see your total street (Cred)it and a scripter who will do this with on e other scripter for fo ur HUN D robux. Thank you and tell me your thoughts and experience in the comments so that I can try to help. If you would like to build I as you are reading this am done with instructions for building for this or am writing it. Once again, thank you.
MultipleHeadshots
#226761784Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

Your grammar isn't gonna hide the fact that your a child so please stop.
WhyNotMini
#226762012Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:47 AM GMT

Not trying to hide that I'm a kid, and if you're an adult tryna get on my back off and look for a J O B
Sukadia
#226762055Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:49 AM GMT

Problem is you have an idea but you don't have any experience. There's no point in making the game for you when a scripter can make it themselves. Plus an entire game is not worth 400 robux you're looking at tens of thousands.
Mister_Manakin
#226762582Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

Horrible_Pun
#226762881Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:24 AM GMT

Nobody cares about your game idea. No skill, no game, no reward.
ShadowStone191
#226763255Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:40 AM GMT

I have a bit of scripting skills but I'm only a good BrickBattle Scripter, obbys (I'm only a starter at scripting obbys), and weapons so I think you should change your idea to BrickBattle if you want help
WhyNotMini
#226773412Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:08 PM GMT

I understand this, if someone can build and script all of this I want to give them as many robux as possible.

of     1