of     1   

hatredkopter
#22687715Friday, March 19, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

I know life is tough/Everybody is fightin' you/ Or leanin' up against you/ Can't take the pain/ Might go insane/ No, I'm not hurt/ I'm broken/ And I'm sinkin'/ You don't think I see you cry/ But trust me, one day you'll fly/ My soul is croakin'/ I told you I'm broken/ but I don't need help/ I think everyone else does/ All my foes/ All my friends/ My word won't send/ Inside we're all sick/ And we can't be fixed/but we opull through/like we always do And It's like this/ I gotta give you respect/ but your lyrics don't even connect/ Your rap is all girls and money/ Try to actually be somebody/ You ain't G in my eyes/ You're just filled with lies/ All your lyrics be causin' me pain/ So I'm here, rappin' in vain ***LETS GO*** Followin' the code/ I stay in my mode/ Throwin' rhymes with a passion/ Spittin' flames from the tongue/ with the words I've sung/ You can call me a BAM/ but then you'll just get SLAMMED/ So back the **** up/ Before you get ****ed up/ This ain't a livin'/ But I'm havin' some fun/ You're done son/ Try again.
thesquid
#22742211Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

The best raps are the ones you make up as you go along. My friend and I do that on the bus all the time.

of     1