of     1   

Dylanclobber
#226994014Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

I have barely made any progress so far. The story takes place in a large pain wheat field. There is one scarecrow in the distance from were you live (an old cabin/barn). Every day you do some kind of task in the wheat farm. This is were the scripting comes in. When you work in or outside the barn creepy things move around. Like the scarecrow. If you have seen Duck Season VR its kinda like that. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lpe7Fo8jj4) I want there to be multiple endings. Half good and half bad. I'm a fan of Easter Eggs so there IS GOING TO BE EASTER EGGS. Remember this game is a horror game. I really only need a builder for the scarecrow modeling, barn, furnishing, and the outside (Wheat field, farm stuff) Discord: The68Gamer#2337 I do not have any groups. I rarely use mic. You may add things that fit in with the game without my permission - but I still may delete them. The game will be in first person. The game will be single player. The game will have team create. I have a crap computer. I have made horror games in the past. Bread Sticks.
MezornoIV
#226994162Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:13 PM GMT

Added you on Discord.
Dylanclobber
#226995892Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

b1

of     1