of     1   

AlexiosII
#227267952Monday, November 06, 2017 2:25 AM GMT

Salve Councilmen, and Senators of Rome. 1. Why should I be elected as aPlebeian Council? Well first of all let me introduce myself, some of you know me as ErichVonWolfes, or AugustusLeonusAelius, Former Censor, and Plebeian Councilman. and now I'm back on Rome to make a difference and join and unite forces with all Senators and Politicians to make a better Rome, a better Politics, better Rules, laws, and make those who dare to insult Rome bite they're tounge and make them bow to the Roman Rulership and to it's mighty Emperor AugustusJuliusCaesar. 2nd. What changes do I plan to make? Well I would like to work with other Councilmen, to revise, check, and apply changes to the Senate, and make this a better Rome, better than it already is and for that we need capable men that are available to work as one body of goverment, and I consider myself one of those men who will be always be in touch with others to see what to make an upgrade on, what law to revise and if needed make a change for better boost it up. 3rd What Will I concentrate myself on mostly? Well I plan to plan, check, revise, and better up laws, including to make new laws and consult those laws to more experience Senators for there advice on what I should boost up on the law, help others make laws, and give my opinion when needed. Signed, AlexiosII

of     1