of     1   

Keane709
#227320009Tuesday, November 07, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

Hello and welcome to my forum! This is like my 5th forum I have made (?) and thank you so much for over ### ##### on my 'I need a builders opinion' post! So, as hinted by the title, my group needs members, fast. My group is a social and giveaway group, that would like to host monthly giveaways, but that will only be possible if people will join. Why you should join: I think you should join my group because I can see it becoming very active with all the new members that are joining, we already have over 12 members! Also, we host giveaways so what is there not to like about the group? The group is new but with 13 members, as of now, I can see it having real potential. I will also be very active and try to join to your wall messages as quick as I can. The Group: The group is called 'The Crows Official' and we have a cafe (we did not make it) that you can come and chill in! If you know any builders please ask them if they would like to build a working cafe and if they would like to join the group. :) The future: The future of the group is in your hands, the group will only be successful and grow if you join and help us by advertising, like my friends and admins are. Please do consider joining as we would be proud to have you all as members of our group :). I also hope that in the NEAR future, I can get a cafe that is all ours and that we can hopefully turn it into something popular and have every server full! Please consider joining the team, to join search 'The Crows Official' in the group search area, or go onto my profile and get it via there. Have a great day and have a great ROBLOX experience. -The Crows Official Owner.
Craftcop33
#227320753Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:19 PM GMT

If you want more members to join your group, go to group recruitment center or make some add. Link the GRP. https://web.roblox.com/games/6194809/

of     1