of     1   

ItsHarryNotZack
#227517896Monday, November 13, 2017 1:30 PM GMT

so i am making this game that has a randomly selected killer and a team of victims just like the it games or that hunted game or even like murder mystery and what im trying to do is randomly select a beast and then how do i get that person to teleport into a special room to prepare? like run from the beast game. im trying to make my own and i have No scripting knowledge or experience. please can someone help me make auto team select script and team teleport scripts so i can get this game to function. also i am making maps which is all im good at (design work and ideas) and i will need a map change script although i heard thats not to hard to make. my biggest issue is trying to make a script that selects a random player each round and send them to a room and then send everyone else to the map. how do i script such a thing? any legit help or advice would be very much appreciated and your name will be given credit in the game.
mattscy
#227518015Monday, November 13, 2017 1:37 PM GMT

have two parts in workspace called survivorspawn and monsterspawn local plrs = game.Players:GetPlayers() local chance = math.random(1,#plrs) if plrs[chance].Character and plrs[chance].Character:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart") then plrs[chance].HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = workspace.MonsterSpawn.CFrame end for i,v in pairs(plrs) do if i ~= chance then if v.Character and v.Character:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart") then v.Character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = workspace.SurvivorSpawn.CFrame end end end
ItsHarryNotZack
#227642394Friday, November 17, 2017 8:11 PM GMT

thank you, but it didnt work.
mattscy
#227687597Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

sorry i missed out the capitalisation they should be called MonsterSpawn and SurvivorSpawn
musickman14
#227687707Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

tl;dr - "I have no scripting knowledge or experience"

of     1