of     1   

ZacharyRyany
#227564656Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

Vengeance - by Matthew D. Neel (ZacharyRyany)   (Verse 1) Look, don't mess with me or I’ll knock out your teeth, Ill throw you to the ground and stomp you with my cleats and then murder your ego on this beat, yeah I did accomplish quite the feet because I beat you and knocked you off your feet. This isn’t work it’s pleasure and never the two shall meet, I got so much power Ill end you with a tweet, when I saw these (psies) all I wanted to do was eat, so come on boy, it's me vs you but I’ll never be beat...             (Chorus)- Look all I want is my vengeance, I don’t need nobody Im independent you're so weak your dependent It’s ok no need to defend it when you saw my rage you knew there wasn’t a defense against it so now you can just stand back and watch me get my vengeance….     (Verse 2) This isn’t about me, don’t you see? It’s about me whooping’ yo (a) like Prime vs. Bumblebee. Please you aint got nothin except for a mouth full of d you’re so out labeled call you the B's and the B's I made your mother bow down on her knees, I paid her off because with this music I’ll make a couple of G’s apiece. Lemme let you in on a lie, it’s called peace, just watch, I’ll go viral, spread like grease and your existence will cease (Chorus) You will always be an extremist, just another schemers, trying to cloud the truth call you sea mist just know you won’t be missed, so when you run away don’t forget to give your mother a (k).     (Verse 2) Wait, you remember me right? You never could get me to stand up and fight, well we can go at it tonight, I’ll make you disappear straight outta sight, I’ll make your girl view me as her “Golden Knight”, because my anger still burns bright, now I’ll be watchin Netflix and chillin’ takin a bite and having a sprite, just thinking about all of your fright, see now the truth has been exposed by this spotlight….             (Chorus) That’s it you’ve been ended, never to ever be befriended, my career has just been extended, we all know you ain't hard you’ve just been pretending’

of     1