of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Voidaq
#227569460Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

VOIDAQ FOR YOUR HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ INTRODUCTION SPEECH: Good evening. Completely obviously, my name is Voidaq, and I'm running for a seat in the House of Representatives. Yet another election is on the shout of the Firestone State announcements. I've decided to run in this election simply because I believe that this government needs as many strong members of congress as possible. From my own point of view, I've seen some very strong elected Senators, and I see some strong Senator candidates, but I believe that we need strong members on both sides of the isle, both in the senate, and the house. I believe I can be one of these members. A strong member of congress is one that puts the people that he represents first, this means listening, and getting detailed explanations and debate from civilians that support, or disagree with such an individual. This is how a stable democracy acts, and there would eventually be a middle line where positive changes can be made. I have a strong work ethic, and many influential bills planned that will positively affect our state for the greater good. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POLITICAL EXPERIENCE: - Norfolk City Council (Ret.) - State of Firestone Cabinet (Major General Firestone National Guard Ret.) IN-STATE RESUME: - Stapleton County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant (Ret.) - Firestone State Patrol Trooper (Ret.) - Firestone Department of Homeland Security Crisis Response Team (Ret.) - Stapleton County Fire Department Paramedic in Charge (Ret.) - Firestone National Guard Major General (Ret.) - Firestone Bureau of Investigation (Ret.) - Firestone Department of Transportation Taxi (Ret.) - Firestone Department of Commerce Secretary (Ret.) OUT-STATE RESUME: - The Robloxian Cops Assistant Commissioner (Ret.) - Norfolk City Department of Economic Development Deputy Director (Ret.) - Docklands Cabinet Chief of Staff to Governor Jakido As you can see I've been apart of FedoraMasterB98's growing community for a very long time even since the Rockport era, and I've seen it go through it's up and down###########umphs and it's defeats. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ KEY MAJOR IDEAS: 1.) COMMITTEES - Review and revise our government committees, and reform them to where now witnesses can be subpoenaed to a congressional hearing, especially to those of constitutional changes, where they may testify to legislation to the committee. Our committee will then put together a report, and share key items to the Senate, where the #### ### be even further debated, made changes too, and a crisper clearer legislation can be created to go through both houses. With the key idea in mind that few loopholes can be found in the legislation, and that the legislation makes all of it's points clear. 2.) VIOLENT AND ORGANIZED CRIME - Legislation should be put into place to crack down on the individuals who choose to lead a life of crime, and consistently and willing choose to break the law for the sole purpose of annoying our already very busy law enforcement officers. 3.) COMMUNISM VS. CAPITALISM - If you know anything about communism, it is that the state solely controls the economy. Currently our state controls and negotiates with entrepreneurs for the payments of small businesses and employees in our community. It is very difficult to have a fully-capitalist game on this platform. However, one can make it semi-capitalist buy being able to transfer and deposit money from one individual to the next (paying for products for businesses approved by commerce to the cashier and not roleplaying it), and not into the void (aka gas stations). I am speaking directly about transferring money from ones bank, to another individuals account. This would also include transferring from wallet to wallet. This is a VERY important step into capitalism. Put the work in, and you can earn what you deserve and be stable. In today's economy, you may sit and be doing nothing and still earn money, not paying your contribution to society. 4.) SMALL BUSINESS INCENTIVE - A growing part of our community and activity is the small businesses planning on entering into our state, and into our county. This will provide jobs to civilians everywhere, and the simple things such as coffee shops and treat cafe's can help grow our community and give a positive roleplay experience to new comers. Providing in-game payouts to small business owners who are successful in establishing themselves as a business person, as a reward for strengthening our community. This will hopefully inspire new individuals to start their own business, in retro spec that they can establish themselves and be earning money at a fast pace. SUMMARY IN POINT-FORM: - Establish stronger committees, and take citizen witness statements into account before voting on key constitutional legislation. - Crack down on repetitive criminals who go unpunished in the community. - Establish e-transfers for better growth of capitalism and non government controlled economy. - Reward individuals of the working private sector for the efforts for their contributions with fair pay for their work via the economic chain. Citizens in the private sector should be earning more; and should be earning what the deserve for their hard work. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I believe these changes will have a positive influence on our growing community. Even if you disagree with these, I will always be there to listen; to your concerns, and what changes you think should be made the our already wonderful state. If you support me, please repost this forum on the State of Firestone group wall. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Let your free will and choice guide you in the right direction in your pursuit of happiness. Signed, Voidaq
Voidaq
#227569670Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

Vote Voidaq to be YOUR House Representative. Vote free will. Vote for your pursuit of happiness. Vote for capitalism. Or ...Just Vote. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=227569460
ComplicatedParadigm
#227569814Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:23 AM GMT

Support and Endorsed ComplicatedParadigm Stapleton County Councilman Firestone State Senate Candidate
MrEmote
#227570791Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:09 AM GMT

no support, ur not communist
Rear_Admiral
#227571266Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:39 AM GMT

Support.
RealABOODPS5
#227572274Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:14 AM GMT

docklands cos and trying to be in fs house = not happening bro
WateryFreddy5456889
#227582808Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:12 PM GMT

tl;dr
omar_dude
#227586327Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

Support & endorsed.
Mythric
#227586328Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

definite support - Mythric fmr. Senator
Straphos
#227586489Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

support & endorsed, straphos
Pyrothan
#227586733Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:26 PM GMT

capitalism scum
Expillix
#227591928Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:59 AM GMT

Support
Jakido
#227591964Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:00 AM GMT

Signed & Endorsed. Curr. State Governor - Docklands Fmr. Representative - Firestone Fmr. Mayor of Prominence - Firestone Fmr. Speaker Pro Tempore - nUSA Fmr. House Minority Whip (x2) - nUSA Fmr. Representative - nUSA ― Jakido
Crazzydan
#227594499Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:22 AM GMT

Support Crazzydan, FBI Deputy Director I should really move on.
GamaThePondBird
#227597278Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:47 AM GMT

supppport
Atlyarch
#227603257Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:50 AM GMT

support
Arthur_Shepherd
#227625583Friday, November 17, 2017 3:31 AM GMT

Supporting for no reason
MrDragon08
#227640891Friday, November 17, 2017 7:14 PM GMT

Support
TACTlCALHAWK
#227642513Friday, November 17, 2017 8:15 PM GMT

Support
Mr_Josh
#227647061Friday, November 17, 2017 10:46 PM GMT

#Support!!! - Firestone Department of Corrections Captain(C4)
NoobletNub
#227658899Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:34 AM GMT

support antidotes rdy
colorful_parrots
#227673760Saturday, November 18, 2017 5:37 PM GMT

Support. Captain colorful_parrots Firestone Department of Homeland Security Secret Service
Al_erting
#227677037Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:50 PM GMT

Supported, Captain Al_erting
coolguysocoolroblox
#227678843Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

Support
buford1842
#227702755Sunday, November 19, 2017 5:06 AM GMT

support

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right