of     1   

Monofur
#227591248Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

Greetings! This is the weekly update! Currently this is only for the in-dev version which will be released next year (aiming for summer release). Keep in mind the public alpha is way out of date at this point - due to massive changes coming soon(tm)! This week there has been lots of changes, and hopefully for the good. This week I am allowing replies to this thread, allowing people to give feedback on changes. If this thread goes well, I will continue to allow people to comment on these threads. Please keep in mind the updates listed below are not public yet, and will not be for some time. Please be patient while this is all being done. I really want a polished experience and a better experience than the last. My apologies for taking a while, I promise that it, hopefully, will be worth it. The changes this week: - The security update in this version is a lot less aggressive. The alpha version's security update is outdated at this point - and upon release will be fixed. - New security change made in regards to sound - sound playing on the client will not replicate to the server now! - The "Throwing Spork" gear is now fixed in this version! Sporks are now able to be thrown and it works like normal! - New floors added! Slowly but surely, floors from icekiller8002's version will be ported over to the new one! Updated to fit the new elevator + code is re-written to make it function better - while keeping the nostalgic feels and vibes! - Completely new lobby! Since we are aiming for a summer release, the game has a summer-themed lobby (similar to the old one)! - Elevator doors now use TweenService! Much more stable and efficient! Bugs fixed: - NPCs can die in certain circumstances. This has been fixed with better handling by regenerating the NPCs when they die. - Floor 7 had a bug involving position of the pirate ship. This was due to incorrect handling of positioning and has been fixed. - The "Throwing Spork" gear had a bug involving the handling of cursor icons. This was fixed by resetting the icon upon de-equipping the gear. - Sometimes upon entering the elevator in the lobby, the elevator would teleport before the walking sequence finished, causing the player to still be forced to walk to the lobby elevator. This has been fixed by overriding the sequence upon teleporting to the elevator. - The elevator doors would rotate causing wall clipping. This has been fixed by rotating the doors. - Exploits could potentially disable security measures and fake responses to the server during status checks. This has been fixed by encrypting the responses sent to the server during regular checks. Thanks for reading! Again if you have suggestions, post them here!
billybobjr200
#227621958Friday, November 17, 2017 1:28 AM GMT

ok when is the game gonna be fully out i forgot

of     1