of     1   

ZacharyRyany
#227596155Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:11 AM GMT

War - By Matthew Neel (ZacharyRyany) A.k.A the diss to all Rap haters. (Verse 1) - Yeah, this is my last score, my soul into this album  I will pour, when I start this war I’m gonna end you quicker than Pearl Harbor’s shore. I’m the badass Viking like Skyrim’s Shor, the angrier you make me, I’ll drag this out all the more, we all know lyrically I’m rich and you bum broke poor. My skills keep going up, soon they’ll soar. I may not win this war but I’ll leave you sore. Why did you have to start this for? I don’t know but it’ll be over tomorrow for sure.   I promise I’m gonna win this fight even if it takes all night, I just set my sights prepare to say goodnight. Don’t worry your record will be alright , my bars go faster than the speed of light, let’s take this out into the moonlight… (Chorus) We in the war, I’ll win for sure, you’re a cancer I’m the cure, skills are something you’ll never procure, mine are already secure…     (Verse 2) Now that we in the moonlight let the truth shine, you like an animal and not the kind who eats watermelon time, but who pretends to spit sick rhymes, you thinks he’s rich because he has two dimes, you like a flu maybe even sine. You have parents providing for you but I’m on the grind. A woman is what you want to find, I got mine, and she’s so damn kind. Our futures are combined, yours is in a weak frame of mind.  Come out, and battle me, my momma knows discipline and still paddles me, not much rattles me, but if you battle me, I show you the wrath of this king. I might not end you but I’ll sting, burn like a fire, my raps are words from the messiah, we all know you a liar. (Chorus) We in the war, I’ll win for sure, you’re a cancer I’m the cure, skills are something you’ll never procure, mine are already secure… (Verse 3) We rappers make some damn good music, maybe not the best, but mess with us and we’ll all put led ## #### ###### no matter how much you protest, rap music will always exist. Even though we get into blows like me and Slim, we come back stronger time and again, although he might not be my friend, he’s a brother I will rush to defend. You haters think you better but you just pretend, you just want attention because you ain't got no friends, I’ll really be surprised if we see your (a) again. (Chorus) We in the war, I’ll win for sure, you’re a cancer I’m the cure, skills are something you’ll never procure, mine are already secure…
DaMLGDr_Whal3z
#227596262Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:14 AM GMT

Ok, seems like a legit diss.
ZacharyRyany
#227596330Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:16 AM GMT

Good, that's what it was meant for. Glad to see the tiniest bit of approval.

of     1