of     1   

Zachtenfoxthe2nd
#227620079Friday, November 17, 2017 12:29 AM GMT

Please note that Commanders of all/any rank get paid every once in a while depending on how, and what they do. (I am also eager/looking forward to giving more.) Official Animal Protector:This rank means you are an Official Animal Protector! You get this rank automatically when you are accepted into the group! Advanced Animal Protector:This is for those who participate a lot more on the group wall. This can also be achieved by simply spreading the word about this group and getting others to join!) Determined Animal Protector Supporter:This is for the extra supportive Animal Protectors! Future Veterinarian or other related job:This rank was created for those Robloxians, who love animals so much that they have dedicated themselves to becoming an actual veterinarian, or some job that related to animals/nature, in a positive way. Long time member (retired):For those who have been a part of the group as long as it was created. Its not for the average person and that person must have done something major for this group, such as serve as a Animal Protector Commander. Or just for members who simply quit Roblox for some reason or another and would still like to be part of this group. A More Engaged Animal Protector:This rank is achieved when you do something major to protect an animal, like stopping someone from killing an animal. It can also be achieved when you are on the course to becoming a veterinarian, or any related jobs that help/protect animals. To get the rank, you have to post a comment on the wall of what you did. When you do, me and/or the Animal Protector Commanders, will decide if it was major or not. Moderator:This is for those who want to be vigilant (and are able to) and watch the group wall for inappropriate comments/activity, that violates our group rules, or the Roblox Rules of Conduct, and delete them immediately. It is not a Commanders rank, but it still serves a very important purpose. (If they are unsure of if the comment is breaking a rule, contact me or a Commander of any rank.) Animal Protector Fashion/Art Designer Commander:This is for the creative clothing makers of this group that may specialize in making and creating, cool, clothes for us! This is also for those who make art/GFX for us. Message me if you are interested.-Zachtenfoxthe2nd Animal Protector Builder/Scripter Commander:This rank is for those among us that are able and willing to help build any of the groups games, and have skill, and experience in building and/or scripting. To get this rank, you have to message me or one of the Commander ranks, and tell of your skill, so they can decide if you are up to the challenge or not. (If you would just like to know how to build or need help building, we will add a rank for that in the future.)-Zachtenfoxthe2nd Financial/Trading Commander:This is for those who know a thing or two about what is coming out on Roblox soon, and/or know how to be a successful trader. They will also advise me on how I should spend my funds, as we no longer keep robux in the group since it is cheaper to keep it all in one account. Message me if you are interested.-Zachtenfoxthe2nd. Animal Protector Specialized Commander:This is for the ones who are skilled in at least each and every skill set. It would seem like they would be the 2nd in commander, but that is just the way I put this as. Message me if interested-Zachtenfoxthe2nd Animal Protector Commander:This rank is only for those who I personally promote after watching for some time to see if they are worthy of this tremendous task... To achieve this rank, you have to be active a lot in the group, and do a lot of things to help animals. This rank is for leaders, promoters and enforcers of the groups rules/ideals. I will message you if I am interested in you becoming a Animal Protector Commander. Owner/Founder:This is me, the Owner/Founder of the group! It is impossible to achieve Founder and Owner. I was going to give it away to ShyKindBunny or someone else in the case I retired but... I will continue the fight for a better future as long as I have the strength, and courage from God, AND the incredible support of YOU the Animal Protectors! YOU are the new generation, YOU are the next generation, and YOU...you are the future of THIS, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, world we were so graciously given! Guide created by me!-Zachtenfoxthe2nd

of     1