of     1   

Arthur_Shepherd
#227621823Friday, November 17, 2017 1:24 AM GMT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Look, I am going to make this brief, I am not the politician that makes promises I can't keep. I make ones that I can keep. I do not keep secrets about myself, nor will I keep them from you, the public. Now, it's common and foolish to elect someone you don't even know about. So I will tell you a bit about myself. I am Arthur. My account is young, I served as CSM for an 82nd Airborne in a Ro-United States Army. I am someone who speaks of the truth and only of the truth. My actions that I plan to do as senator is to help create non-Law Enforcement Jobs that are sustainable meaning they won't go inactive with the blink of an eye. This will help attempt to cut down the crime rate. Most people commit crimes because they don't have anything to do besides DOT, LE, and SCFD. I also plan to help those involved in Law Enforcement, each day they put their lives at risk and on the line. I will work to have those involved in LE receive bigger wages. Now as a senator, It is also my duty to make sure you the people benefit from every bill passed. If elected, I promise to never vote for something that will be a disadvantage to you. "One small vote for me, is big step to a better firestone". -Art -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kodex1011
#227622984Friday, November 17, 2017 2:04 AM GMT

Support! Signed, Prominence City Councilman Kodex1011

of     1