of     1   

KarmaKite
#227624394Friday, November 17, 2017 2:56 AM GMT

I am happy to announce to the city of Remmington that I will be running for Mayor. I would like to ask for your support in my undertaking. In the coming weeks, the city of Remmington will once again step up to the task of choosing a leader to guide it through the next month. As a citizen of Remmington, I want what is best for this great city and to see us grow and prosper. ________________________________ If you should entrust me with the great responsibility of strengthening our community I pledge to do whats right and what the citizens of Remmington are satisfied with throughout the large community and city of Remmington. Me running for mayor, I also offer new ideas for an ever-changing community. ________________________________ If we are going to stay together, now is the time for leadership that measures and balances the needs of every neighborhood and every citizen. ________________________________ In conclusion, That's why today, I offer my candidacy for Mayor of Remmington because I believe I have a lifetime of experience that counts. Experience I will put to work for you. _______________ You can support by replying with #aviastical2017. As signed by aviastical, Mayoral Candidate for the City of Remmington, I hope you, fellow citizens have a nice rest of the day, and I will see you this Saturday for Election Day. Sincerely, aviastical.
KarmaKite
#227624500Friday, November 17, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

It is not about what you will write and what you will do in a campaign -- Its about what you know is there in the city and what you will offer to the great citizens of Remmington.
gordeg
#227626181Friday, November 17, 2017 3:53 AM GMT

#aviastical2017, although I am running I perfer someone who isn't ignorant like bomb255 and can't have the city being run by someone in-experienced like him. Good luck!
KarmaKite
#227644951Friday, November 17, 2017 9:38 PM GMT

Thank you :D
Mississippi_Law
#227676631Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

Avia good luck, I'm runninng too but you have a great speech. Mississippi_Law
coolguysocoolroblox
#227679024Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:34 PM GMT

#aviastical2017

of     1