of     1   

Oustal_Jaden
#227642019Friday, November 17, 2017 7:57 PM GMT

This guide will teach you how to train LRs and how to host/co-host trainings. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Hosting/Co-hosting) The host must make a group shout before trainings begin announcing that the server is slocked and that training will begin. 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫. -------------------------- Hello, I am your Host/co-host! We will be slocking in 10minutes! Thank you for joining Sunnies |TIME| Training Session! -------------------------- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. -------------------------- Hello, I am your Host/co-host! Thank you for attending Sunnies |TIME| Training session! -------------------------- Step one | Make sure all the LR's are seated and sat quietly before the Co-host begin with the rules. Step two || The Host will make sure everything is calm, While the Co-host reads the rules! Co-host, You may find the rules by looking below. R.1 Using no grammar could be counted as getting demoted. R.2 Being unprofessional while being trained such as 'Trolling' You will be kicked from the game and demoted. R.3 If you fail your training, Please don't cause drama. There is always hope next time, If you use inappropriate language! It will lead to a demotion. R.4 Failure to use grammar can lead in a demotion, Grammar is needed at the training centre and Sunnies Cafe. R.5 Always be polite to your trainer and your fellow Host/Co-host. ---------------------------------------------------- Once the Co-host is done with the rules. LR's has permission to exit there seat, You may follow the host if you are unsure where you are going. ---------------------------------------------------- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬. Step Three ||| Introduce yourself: Example: Hello! I'm Oustal_Jaden, I will be your Trainer for today's Session! Any questions before we start? ---------------------------------------------------- First | ---------------------------------------------------- I will be ordering five drinks, If you are unable to complete those 5 orders, You don't get a point! You need atleast 3 items correct. | TRAINER ORDER 5 DRINKS SEPARATELY | Need atleast 3 drinks correct to get a point. ---------------------------------------------------- Second || ---------------------------------------------------- Next, I will be doing a troll simulator, This will show how you handle a troller, If you are unable to handle the trolling simulator, You will not get a point. This is an example: Warning 1 | Trolling | TRAINER START TROLLING | ---------------------------------------------------- Third ||| ---------------------------------------------------- Thirdly, I will start doing a quiz. You need at least 2 questions right to get a point. You don't get a point. 1.How do you make a Ice cream with sprinkles?? Explain step by step. 2.How do you make a Hot chocolate? Explain step by step 3.How do you make a Oreo Milkshake? Explain step by step. 4.Have you read the Recipe Handbook? ---------------------------------------------------- End of training ---------------------------------------------------- Once training is over, The host may say this on Annoucements. EXAMPLE: Thank you for those who attended training! More training sessions will begin later. I hope you enjoy the promotions! :) Sorry for those who failed! :( Written by Sunnies Executives.

of     1