of     1   

Khlxii
#227704691Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:20 AM GMT

First, thanks so much for clicking on this! Alright, so when I play the game Work at a Pizza Place (link: https://www.roblox.com/games/192800/Work-at-a-Pizza-Place) my body becomes invisible :( Okay, so I can see the head, face and hair, but that's it. It doesn't affect my gameplay, other than making it hard to know exactly where I am walking and stuff, and it's really annoying. Now, I don't know about you, but I quite like to play x with x my body visible to me. Things I've done to try and solve the issue: -exit and re-enter game -reset computer -reset character -reset outfit (in the game it has this option) -just wait for it to load (never loaded) -search google for help (there was nothing to help) None of it has worked. I tried them all multiple times but it never helps :'( Please help me out. I've had this issue for a few months but have now decided it's time to fix it. I can't stand it or deal with it anymore. Thanks, guys xx
Khlxii
#227704753Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:21 AM GMT

By the way guys, the clothes I'm wearing before I enter the game has nothing to do with it. Just in case someone thought the cause was my character not wearing clothes before the game. It's not wearing clothing so it doesn't look weird when I wear clothing that the game has provided.
Luis555
#227705406Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:55 AM GMT

Does this happen in every game you play? Have you asked people in the server if you look invisible? Does the game run smoothly? Also, I think there's an option to remove the uniform that the game provides you
Khlxii
#227706138Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:39 AM GMT

It only happens in Work at a Pizza Place. Yes, I have asked others if I look invisible, they always say I look normal. The game runs fine, if it doesn't it's because of my internet. And yes, I know about that option. I have tried that too. I should have included that, sorry. Thanks for the idea, though.
Waffle_godSniped
#227706280Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:46 AM GMT

Reinstall roblox?
WilliAndy
#227708376Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:39 AM GMT

I think you need to re-install Roblox . just wait until the next update , They'll fix it .
Horsiska
#228233344Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:55 PM GMT

Do not worry, you also need to take uniform on and leave. If not work, do this again off, on and leave, If not work you need to try again and again... It works for me... Hope it helped you :) -Horsiska
imaclickerbro
#228240558Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:24 PM GMT

try playing, on a different browser or its actually cool to be invisible in games you can troll people.

of     1