of     1   

Yo_Penguin
#227732090Sunday, November 19, 2017 8:29 PM GMT

theres One thing bad about "Fake Friends" 1. Being your friend and then unfriending you for youtube ah Friends they are fun and happy to p####w####b###some eh not really because some just want reactions from you and then unfriend you like some people want like if you are mad about someone they just randomly just record it or live stream on youtube and then say it when they want to and gonna say that we are breaking lots of rules when they are doing one also like hate speech because one time my friend did what i just said and say no one likes you go drink "beach" how can i drink the Beach its Sand and salt water with Billions of species and i know they are trying to spell bleach but im just going with beach since they completely forgot to spell it correctly i was depressed and they say that my parents doesn't like me which made me even more depressed and i dont even #### ########## ### i was sad tho. if you want to know who made alot of people get depression i will totally not tell you but
xPaidBills
#227735042Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

WRONG SECTION DINGALING use brain pls

of     1