of     1   

ChaseBlastHD
#227863590Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:00 AM GMT

Hello, I got a message from someone telling me to join their game, the game said something like #### ###### ## the end of the parkour it will ask you for your ######### Ovc I did not type in my real info but we had a long private chat and once I got kicked from the game, he deleted the private chat. Ovc there is no more proof other than me not being able to message him and me being banned from the game but I want you to keep a look out for him. Also maybe try to bait him in by joining his game and waiting for him to send a friend request. Hopefully he will tell you the same stuff that he told me. The reason why I posted this here is because there is no other place to report him and also this will cause your account to be hacked. This is a bad situation so if anyone reading this ever encounters something like this then please do not reply. The only reason why I did this was to try to catch him but he ended the conversation too soon. Thank you for your time! Link: https://youtu.be/hyJq7hfXe6U Sorry my voice did not record when I was making the video.
supersuperluigi9
#227863705Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:03 AM GMT

There are a lot of scammers out there. Remember, NEVER EVER EVER enter your pass anywhere except for the official site when you're logging in. If a game or a player asks for it, REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY. - supersuperluigi9
NorseData
#227868743Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

Agreed
ChaseBlastHD
#227868884Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

I know not to #### #### ## ######### I was trying to get evidence but he was too fast.

of     1