of     1   

JolexinJosh
#228308099Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:20 AM GMT

[Chorus] I'm playing Roblox with homies with mics, I guess it's a gamer's paradise. And I ain't acting that polite, I'm in a Gamer's Paradise. Yeah yeah yeah (repeat) [Verse -Lil T] OMG Jailbreak escaping so easy, So smooth call me breezy. We're chilling in a recording studio, Blocking out the haters and all the [H]. Playing obbies done in minutes, There's so many things to witness, Rapping with my homies, we all cool, So we go out and we chill in the pool. Then we all let the others, Have fun with their siblings and brothers, Cuz it's a gamer's paradise. [Chorus] I'm playing Roblox with homies with mics, I guess it's a gamer's paradise. And I ain't acting that polite, I'm in a gamer's paradise. Yeah yeah yeah (repeat) [Verse -Jiggy J] I was sitting there chilling in a paradise, Can't beat me I'm cold, cold as ice, Get me on your PVP server and I ain't nice. When I play the Conquerors, you're in trouble, Take your wins, pop em like a bubble. Go up in a game, start a conversation, Don't know how to play? Watch this demonstration, Make me the president, I'll wreck the nation. All these people saying "Nobody will listen!" Ooh shots fired, looks like you're missing. Games these days, let's go back to Old Roblox, I look in the mirror, I see a guy with no job. JK! I get everything I want! What you did back there was some kind of stunt. I'm just chilling, enjoying this game, Waiting for my turn to be on the hall of fame. [Chorus] I'm playing Roblox with homies with mics, I guess it's a gamer's paradise. And I ain't acting that polite, I'm in a Gamer's Paradise. Yeah yeah yeah (repeat)
gamermaxd
#228308158Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:22 AM GMT

My new fav song
Principalis
#228308445Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

jesus h christ
morbidly_obise
#228308593Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

am i kekkin rn? absolutely.
JolexinJosh
#228366608Sunday, December 03, 2017 6:07 AM GMT

Lol this has to be Roblox's national anthem am I right lol What'd you guys think of the song?

of     1