of     1   

xKinqBlake
#228324092Saturday, December 02, 2017 12:27 PM GMT

KE update, if you don't know this is a Sword Fighting Clan with 20 members hopefully more in the future. [KE] UPDATE - This is an update. Founder of KE xKinqBlake 2nd Founder of KE Everythingdiess Council of KE (Came up in tags..) (Just check in the group, in the Council rank) Developer Valkinel and ParadoxFreeze Head of HR's TrueAuthor Head of MR's Parcuis Head of LR's N/A (Maybe myself or Everythingdiess) I want you guys to recruit at least 3 people today. Training's - Training's should last an hour like I said before. HR's and above can host training's and, MR3 Can Co-host and above. You have to host at least 2 training's per week. Respect the host. I'm still waiting for our Holo to be built, While we're waiting we'll use my old Holo as a temp. (Built in 2k15) I might build another one and a better one with GFX. Once, we're at 50 members, I'll try and find someone who can make KE uniform. DM me if you are one. I'll pay around 50 - 100 R$. There might be another Forum for another UPDATE. Here's the recruitment count for these people. RECRUIT - Everythingdiess - 5 people TrueAuthor - 3 People Parcuis - 2 people (Username came in tags) Council - 2 People [Devs] - No people. LR - MR's - 1 person. (Each) You can ask your friends to join and that'll count as a recruit. If you recruited the amount of people. you may get a Promotion. Recruit more even better! xKinqBlake
EverythingDiess
#228328954Saturday, December 02, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

Better than last time, ;)

of     1