of     1   

Thing4321
#228382995Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

Roblox studio is now just saying "failed to connect to the server" whenever I launch it and so I uninstalled and reinstalled it but now the thing is I can't even install Studio anymore I can only install ROBLOX. I am really dumb and missing something really obvious aren't I?
DancingBuddha
#228385117Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:46 PM GMT

Studio has been getting progressively worse over for more then a year now. Issues slowly accumulating of which are not being addressed, even though I talk to multiple people who experience them, and so clearly are not singular. I for one, for more then a week now, have been struggling to publish studio places. I have logged in and out, tried on multiple accounts, reinstalled studio, reconnected to the internet. I get various errors, including a 'failed to publish' red loading bar, an error box with error 500, and sometimes simply an empty 'error' box with no dialog. I wouldn't say this is related, but studio and the publish window both go non-responsive as soon as I click to publish, and it usually takes in excess of a minute to successfully publish, regardless of place size. (This is how it has been since about 2014, as now, I sit and wait for up to 5 minutes for it to return the error saying it failed.) - The good news is it isn't consistent, I can upload after about 10 attempts.

of     1