of     1   

Amari20007
#228390266Sunday, December 03, 2017 6:30 PM GMT

Note to Moderators: This thread will be locked, so please don't worry about trolling/flaming. The great idea addressed here is the perfection of myself, the perfection of everyone around me. This idea connects humans throughout the world, when you leave your personal misery behind for the community, you will lose your personal misery. Communism. Many don't know what it is. They talk about Soviet Russia, China, or North Korea, but those have nothing to do with it. Communism is the perfect system, which will take hundreds of years to reach. Those countries tried to directly reach it with force. Which led to the exact opposite of Communism. Their deeds were irresponsible and a betrayal to the Communist cause, as they made every Communist look like a murderer. When people think of Communism, they think of the mass murderers of the music 20th century, but that is all wrong. Communism is about you, nobody is as crucial for Communism as you are. Communism can make you a better human, you lay down your hatred for others, you learn to take and share. Your comrades will always help you. I think that all humans are brothers and sisters, and we should respect each other. I don't care if someone is right wing or left wing, what matters is that he is human. Everyone deserves another chance. If Communists killed all the slave masters, they are no better than the slave masters. A good Communist doesn't kill. A perfect Communist doesn't hate. My personal goal is to perfect myself, to perfect everything around me, to put others over me, to live a life in peace and friendship, to stop the thousands of year old struggle for survival and enter a new era of living. In which humanity, together, can achieve great things. In which everyone cares for each other, as if they were all brothers and sisters. That is the dream of Communism, so you see now why that has never been achieved? A good Communist doesn't kill, a perfect Communist doesn't hate.

of     1