of     1   

LukeGabrieI
#228393154Sunday, December 03, 2017 7:27 PM GMT

So after every game, the person with the most points will be announced in a message or like a display, for some reason, it won't pop up. Here are the scripts. First, I have a script where it'll get the player with the most points from both teams. #code for i,v in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do function TopPlayers(team) local winners = {} local board = {} for _,v in next,team:GetPlayers() do local Points = v:WaitForChild("Points") board[#board+1] = {v,v.Points.Value} end table.sort(board, function(a,b) return a[2] > b[2] end) local highest = board[#board][2] for _,v in next,board do if v[2] == highest then winners[#winners] = v[1] end end return winners,highest end end Then, I have the message script, where it gets the name and points. The thing is it'll only shows points not the name. #code function EndRound() local redWinners,redHighest = TopPlayers(game.Teams["CLE Cavaliers"]) local blueWinners,blueHighest = TopPlayers(game.Teams["GS Warriors"]) for _,v in next,game.Players:GetPlayers() do local Points = v:WaitForChild("Points") v.Points.Value = 0 end display.Value = "Cavaliers MVP(s): "..table.concat(redWinners,", ").." with "..redHighest.." points!" -- the part at table.concat is where it doesn't work or show up. wait(3) display.Value = "Warriors MVP(s): "..table.concat(blueWinners,", ").." with "..blueHighest.." points!" wait(3) display.Value = "" end It could be because it's at the beginning of the script? Or maybe, I don't know. But regardless, it does work, but it just won't show the player's name. -LukeGabrieI

of     1