of     1   

fautility
#228397579Sunday, December 03, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

• Introduction This forum has all of your most asked questions. We often find customers and staff members asking these questions daily, so we decided to make this forum to make things a bit easier. If none of your questions were answered in this forum, feel free to contact any High Rank for help. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • Questions & Answers Q: What time are Interviews? A: We host interview sessions every day. Our interview sessions times are 10:00 AM ET, 3:00 PM ET, 6:00 PM ET, and 9:00 PM ET. If your timezone is not Eastern Time, and you’re having trouble figuring out what time sessions are for you, please use a time converter. Q: How do I become a Trainee here at Panda Express? A: To become a Trainee here, you must attend a scheduled interview session, or send an application to an Assistant Manager. Q: How do I submit a Trainee application? A: To submit a Trainee application, please look under the “Trainee Application” section located in the handbook. Once you’ve filled out the questions, send it to any Assistant Manager or above. Q:I have safechat, how do I disable it? A: Safechat is an automatic system ROBLOX adds to your account if your account birthdate is under 13 years of age. To remove this, you have to change your birth year on your account. If that doesn’t work, you can make a new account and wait ten days, or contact ROBLOX about your issue. Q: I’m a Trainee, why can’t I enter the kitchen? A: To enter the kitchen, you must be a Cashier and above. This means you must attend a training session, and get a passing score to receive Cashier. Q: How do I become an Interviewer? A: To become an Interviewer at Panda Express you must be a Senior Cashier and show your commitment, hard work, and maturity while working. Please remember not to hint, or tell any staff members how long you’ve worked for. We only have a limited amount of spaces for Interviewer, so you must try your hardest and show amazing work ethic to achieve Interviewer. If you would like further instructions, please refer to the “Senior Cashier Promotion Instructions” forum. Q: How do I rank up from Trainee? A: To rank up from Trainee you must attend a scheduled training session. Our training times are at 11:00 am ET, 4:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm ET, and 10:00 pm ET. Once again, if your timezone is not Eastern Time, and you’re having trouble figuring out what time sessions are for you, please use a time converter. Q: Why can’t I work here because I have safechat? A: Safechat often blocks certain words. Therefore, you can not read or type things most people see. ROBLOX tags certain words, making it hard for you to say certain things so Customers will not be able to understand what you’re saying when you’re taking their order. Also, you will not be able to see orders due to the Safechat tag system. Q: I was Interviewer Restricted/Blacklisted and I want to work here. Can I be removed from the list? A: If you were Interviewer Restricted or Blacklisted, you may send an appeal to be unrestricted/unblacklisted found in the “Interviewer Restriction/Blacklist Appeal” forum. Fill out the details in the appeal and then send it to a Chief Staff Officer or higher. They will review it and judge whether or not you are fitting to work at Panda Express again. Q: I was banned. Can I be unbanned? A: If it was a server ban, you will be unbanned from the game as soon as the server restarts. However, if it was a global ban, you will need to send a ban appeal to a Chief Executive Officer. Refer to the “Ban Appeal Instructions” forum for further information. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • Credits Fautility President of Panda Express

of     1