of     1   

Balloreys123
#228398392Sunday, December 03, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

The official Training guide of Simmer! Hello HR/ MR! Welcome to the official training guide of Simmer! Here is how you host trainings! Training Shout Guidelines: TRAININGS|Hosted by: (PLAYER)|Starting at (TIME)| Head down on the Training Center for a chance of promotion!(QOTD) TRAININGS|Hosted by: (PLAYER)|S-locked! My apologies if you couldn't made it!| Head down in the restaurant for a fried chicken!(QOTD) TRAININGS|Hosted by: (PLAYER)|Concluded! Congrats to those who passed!| Head down on the restaurant and grab a coke for a celebration! (QOTD) Introduction: You should introduce yourself with your trainers/helpers. Hello and welcome to 11pm Eastern Time Training! I am (PLAYER), your host for this day! Go over the rules: [1] Please stay mat ure at all times on Simmer premises's, anyone caught not being mat ure here or at allied places will face consequences. [2] Hinting is not allowed at any times, hinting is strictly against the rules, if you do not know what hinting is, it's where you say something like "I wish I had a promotion!!" [3] Grammar, we expect you all to use grammar, if you are caught not using grammar and not correcting yourself, you will be warned and if you carry on it will cause a demotion. [4] Please do not be rude to anyone, we this includes customers, guests, LR's, MR's and HR's, even trollers, just kindly give them a warning, and if they carry on report them to an MR via disxcord message them on roblox, view messaging or the group wall! That's all! Please be patient as we sort you into groups. Training: You should introduce yourself and ask if they have any questions.If none, you may start your training. Trainings has th ree parts: Grammar Test, Troll Test and Kitchen Rush! Grammar Test: You will pm them some incorrect sentence and let them correct it.Grammar and proper punctuations is needed for them to pass this test. EXAMPLE | "i wut ay cuke##################oca-Cola) Give atleast th ree wrong sentences and pm it to them. If they did not correct all of the sentence, they automatically failed this test. Troll Test: This is the part of the test where you will roleplay as a troller. Trainees shall give atleast th ree warnings then call a HR. (*calls HR*) If they did not gave thr ee warnings or call a HR, they failed this test! Kitchen Rush: This is the last part of their test! This is the part where you will give them the order and they shall make it on their own. Example: "Chicken Wings, Coca- Cola , Chocolate Ice Cream" They shall complete your order and if not, they failed this test. Closing Part: You have concluded. If your trainee passed: Congratulations! You passed the Training! Please wait here to be promoted! If they failed: Sorry! You failed the test! (Reason) Please try again next time! Promoters: Once you promoted the passers, immediately kick them and say they are promoted. Once you are all done! You may shutdown the server and say your goodbyes! Made by: Balloreys123

of     1