of     1   

Fake_Pyro
#228428337Monday, December 04, 2017 4:36 PM GMT

- No generic layout with constant rusty parts and metal everywhere - No common theme of the USA messing up everything - Actual detail put into the art and design of it - 11 expert lorewriters making the lore - Actual survival factors (food, water, stamina) as well as the ability to actually kill! (RK and RS will be a bannable offense) - Based off of my own, insane ideas of a world after a nuclear war - Original faction and mutant ideas with detailed outfits and morphs - Custom menu, ###### ##### and more! - Original music and radio GUI - In-game currency that can be earned while in factions, or by selling items/trading And much more! PM me or post here if you are interested in joining the development team for this project.
ignorabIe
#228428360Monday, December 04, 2017 4:37 PM GMT

just make it so you can toggle combat on and off.
coda6000
#228428404Monday, December 04, 2017 4:39 PM GMT

sounds like after the flash need any help?
Fake_Pyro
#228428610Monday, December 04, 2017 4:48 PM GMT

After the flash is based primarly on the US, it uses a lot of generic building techniques, and the factions aren't exactly original, many are just country-based. ^^ Yes, there will be an option to not die. It's basically two universal servers; A realist survival, which has killing other players enabled, stats wear out faster, etc. And then RolePlay survival, which doesn't allow killing of players, stats are more balanced and wear out slower, etc.
Fake_Pyro
#228428717Monday, December 04, 2017 4:52 PM GMT

Also, before you keyboard warriors start hacking me down; Generic building VS Detailed building There is a difference. The Deep Six and Deep Winter games are detailed, and look excellent, not like showcase quality but it is still well built. However, it OVERUSES rusty metal, cracked bricks and walls, and metal structures in general.

of     1