of     1   

daniels44
#228429241Monday, December 04, 2017 5:11 PM GMT

Hello, if you are reading this, I'm glad. People here on ROBLOX, usually want to look for a good game to play or a game to avoid at any cost. I am presenting you all, a new project in which me and my friend Jokkela, are gonna review games, to help new users to know what they want to play and waste their time on. For the first game of the Project, we decided to play an Obstacle Course. It is just what me and Jokkela enjoy the most. We like platformers, puzzle maps and such things. We really like a challenge, so we dont lack the skill. The game we review today is gonna be a half-known obby, which got re-made recently, so we decided to hop into it, and give you all the chance to see inside it before playing it yourself. https://www.roblox.com/games/344772181/Time-Travel-Obby I am not gonna go much into any detail, of how it looked, since it is only the first time we are doing this, and we want to see if people like this, so we can continue such stuff. We hopped into the game, without any expectations, since we are really critic about the roblox games we play, and we have high standarts. We present to you - Time Travel Obby by blockage. I am gonna go trought the works of the Lobby. This Obstacle Course, has alot of options, which we liked. One of them is an Lobby, where you can chose, whether to Hang-Out, sit and talk about life, which is not more gameplay-wise thing but still, just throwing it out there. Then it has a Shop, where you can buy Points (which are used to unlock Bonus levels, or just unlock more stuff like - Running Speed - Timer - Ghost Mode). You can buy the game creators shirts, which represent the game itself. Based on the old Obby, this is a bit bigger than the one which was there before, and it supports more features. There is 4 teleports - One is the main story mode, where you go trought the Obby itself, then there is the Bonus Level section, which is new. We have a Level Select mode, where you need to purchase a gamepass to use the teleports, and then we end it with the Quick Mode, where you go trought a random level, and 3 level mode, which you need to complete in a given timer. We did not focus on any other than completing the Main Obby. We hoped it will give us a challenge, and it kind of suprised us. In my opinion the levels are really good, and created better than some Packstabbers or Obby Creators obby, where you just go trought a boring, lets say Jail Escape or something like that. It had a GUI where, when you completed and started a new level, gave you a year and the place, or whatever you want to call it, where it happened (the level took place in), and It was a good experience. Its a Time Travel obby after all, so it gave us a year aswell. The in-game music is non-copyrighted, which is good for Twitch Streamers and Youtubers, so they can put it in your videos. The levels werent too difficult, for Obby Masters (I call us that, since all we do is play obbies, and it is really easy for us most of the time), but even if that, there was some difficult levels. What we did not like about the obby is if you use alot of in-game graphic usage, then it will be harder. Why? It has this fade, and ########## added to the game, alot of stuff is bright and hard to see, which made it really difficult to play on, I suggest everyone to turn down the graphics alot than medium. There was 3 new levels, added since the previous installment of the game, which took place before the Update. We would give the game a solid 6.5, since it was not bad, but it totally needs some fixes, especially graphics-wise. It is totally a must to play, to complete, and give yourself a challenge, but as critics as we are - we see it as an game which can grow, even if it is just an Obby, it constantly gets updated, so it is like a story-based game, where you travel trought time. Thank you for reading, if you liked it, bump the thread so others can see, and I hope you liked it. ########## https://www.roblox.com/users/28124076/profile -jokkela https://www.roblox.com/users/6166654/profile/ lovin kfc since 2007
Capt_Tin
#228429266Monday, December 04, 2017 5:12 PM GMT

I’d recommend you space your paragraphs and proofread your post before you post it next time.
CreatorOfGoogle
#228429336Monday, December 04, 2017 5:14 PM GMT

If you didn't want to read the whole thing here you go, "We would give the game a solid 6.5" Too many birthdays will kill you

of     1