of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

darkwhitelie
#22930403Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:19 PM GMT

Here we are! Another Duel thread, yet this one has been planned! Me and loluntilmypie will create 5 charcacters, or use our own, and fight in five different maps. It is best of five, and whoever wins gets ot completley humilate the loser! Please, make. YOUR. CHARS! CS Name: A.ge: Appearance: Personality: Weapons: Powers: Abilities. Mine! Name: Lucifer Darkening A.ge: 18 Appearance: As usual. Black overcoat, jeans,shirt with white sripes. Pale skin, pinky red eyes, long white hair. Plimsoles. Personality: Loud, Competitve, Argumentitve. Weapons: Twin rapiers, and a triple barrled flintlock. Powers: Abilities. Master swordsman, no one has beaten him yet. Immense acrobatic skill. Name: Void A.ge: As above Appearance: A above, but with runes all over his body. Personality: As above. Weapons: A staff, with a black orb on top. Powers: Necromancy Abilities. Extreme Acrobatics. More comign soon!
darkwhitelie
#22930590Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Name: Thud A.ge: 30 Appearance: A Huge person, like a tank off L4D. Tanned skin, and some shorts for his clothes. Personality: Silent. Not the brightest bulb in the box. Weapons: A huge hammer, extremley heavy, but extremley powerful. Powers: None Abilities. Immense Strength, and Endurance Name: Warren Stone A.ge: 18 Appearance: Lucifers clothes, pale skin, red eyes, but brown hair, spiked in different directions, like anime. Personality: Lucifers Weapons: Twin Katanas, and many throwing knives. Powers: None Abilities. Immense Acrobatics, better then Lucifer. Experienced Swordsmen. Name: The Library A.ge: 18 Appearance: Lucifers. Personality: Intelligent, Snobbish, Silver Tounge. Weapons: A small rapier, as well as unknown weapons inside his coat. Powers: Stuff he's learnt from his books. Abilities. Again, stuff he's learnt from his books.
loluntilmypie
#22930653Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:29 PM GMT

(Luckily, I know my 5 already) Name: Scizo (As... always) A.ge: 22 Appearance: Red fox, white vest with a black army jacket over her (zipped half-way) and black jeans, black trainers Personality: No-nonsense, takes a lot of matters very seriously, very vengeful Weapons: M-16 w/ M203 attachment, M1911, selection of mini-knives Powers: None Abilities: Can jump extremely high up in the air Name: Dante A.ge: Unknown (I really need to find a suitable age for him one day ._.) Appearance: Dark red cat, black leather jacket, black jeans, , white boots and white fingerless gloves Personality: Due to his voice box being ripped out, his voice is mechanized, and his emotions can only be told by the tone of his voice Weapons: None (Unless a Chaos Emerald counts) Powers: Hyper Chaos Control (Overrides Chaos Control), Chaos Beam, Chaos Turret, Chaos Doomfire Abilities: Excellent stamina Name: Aidan A.ge: 23 Appearance: Black fox, grey tanktop, grey jeans, white trainers, black gloves Personality: A bit like Sonic the Hedgehog, but slightly more serious Weapons: Dual Desert Eagles Powers: None Abilities: Super speed (I'll post the other 2 later...)
darkwhitelie
#22930699Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:31 PM GMT

(Late PM) Our group is in the waiting area. Lucifer is playing pool with Void Void is winning Thud is sat down reading 'The Dog That Dug.' A story for 3 year olds. Warren is hanging onto the piping aobve, swinging around The Library is looking scornfully at him.
loluntilmypie
#22930757Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:34 PM GMT

(When do we start...?)
darkwhitelie
#22930786Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:35 PM GMT

The Announcer.... Announces. "FIRST CHALLENGER!" Lucifer stops playing, and walks out onto the arena of glass.
loluntilmypie
#22930820Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:37 PM GMT

Aidan quickly emerged from the corner of the arena at a quick speed, noticing the glass floor. "Oh cool." He smirked.
darkwhitelie
#22930888Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:39 PM GMT

"Cool indeed. It would seem your my challenger. Never been againsta furry." Lucifer said, smiling.
Superfastguy
#22930930Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:41 PM GMT

*Eats some popcorn* :O
loluntilmypie
#22930960Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:42 PM GMT

"Yeah well, my creator isn't a furry... so I wonder why." He slowly reached for his Desert Eagles. "Just don't get too friendly..."
darkwhitelie
#22931006Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

"Don't plan on doing so." I say, unsheathing my rapiers, and twirling them till they looked like a figure of eight shaped shield. I smiled Announcer. "GO!" I ran backward, sprining up, and landing on a concrete. I then jumped horizontal, straight at him.
loluntilmypie
#22931042Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:46 PM GMT

Aidan smirked, then shot off to the left of the arena, dodging the attack by quite a distance. He posed. "Not to bad..." He said, then shot a couple of shots at him.
darkwhitelie
#22931113Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:49 PM GMT

I jumped up, and frontflipped. I landed heavily on a piece of glass, and it cracked heavily. I cursed myself, and stepped onto another one, all the whole keeping my eyes on the guns and Aidan.
loluntilmypie
#22931164Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:50 PM GMT

Aidan shot off at Lucifer, giving him a couple of quick jabs, then sped back to where he was originally standing. "Catch me if ya' can!" He shouted out.
darkwhitelie
#22931190Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:51 PM GMT

I shook my head, amused. I jumped forward, at blinding acrobatic speed, jumping and twisting towards him. I managed to slash his arm.
loluntilmypie
#22931268Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

Aidan pulled out one of his Desert Eagles, aiming the barrel through Lucifer's mouth, and ignoring the blood dripping out of his other arm. (Was it another platform under the glass floor? Or just the one platform?)
darkwhitelie
#22931314Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:56 PM GMT

(3 platforms, I belive, getting weaker and weaker.) I felt the steel barrel. I ttok a step back, and ducked instantly, before sticking my leg out, and turning fast, attempting to trip him.
loluntilmypie
#22931381Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:58 PM GMT

Aidan jumped up (Normally, not like 20ft in the air) to avoid the attack, but as soon as he landed on the glass rather heavily, the whole platform seemed to give way. "WOAH!" He yelled out, laughing and falling to the next platform.
darkwhitelie
#22931410Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:59 PM GMT

I slid down, but used my rapier to dig into the glass, and swing away from falling on top, wich would mean HE would have the advantage. I twisted as I landed on another concrete block.
loluntilmypie
#22931458Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:00 PM GMT

(Aidan's the name... speed's his game. XD) Aidan saw Lucifer in a vulnerable position, and sped towards him at a super speed, and readied a powerful punch as he shot off towards him.
darkwhitelie
#22931483Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:01 PM GMT

"Bad move." I say. I step to the side, and bring my swords up to slice down.
loluntilmypie
#22931542Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:04 PM GMT

Aidan suddenly stops, the tips of the swords just missing him. "Stop..." He started running round the edge of the arena at a quick speed, a complete blur circling the arena. It was impossible to see where he actually was.
darkwhitelie
#22931595Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:05 PM GMT

I turned around, cahinging my postioton every 3 seconds. I decided to use my skill. I jumped onto one side of the ege,a dn twirled fast, with a ballerinas elegance, and a cheetahs speed, my swords outstreched, like helicopter rotors.
loluntilmypie
#22931672Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:08 PM GMT

Aidan ducked under one of the blades, and tried timing his move. After the next blade came, he sprinted at a super speed and leaped at Lucifer, throwing another punch.
darkwhitelie
#22931718Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

I was hit by the punch, and fell back. I then instantly brung my legs up, and fliped over, slashing his back.

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right