of     1   

supashadow
#230187Friday, November 09, 2007 12:29 AM GMT

As i fell,my whole life flashed be4 my eyes.Suddenly,everything stoped with a loud THUMP!I heard a beeping noise."huh?"i said.I followed the noise,it led me 2 a big screen in the shuttle.Suddenly,the space owner apperred!"uhh...kid?u alive?"he asked."yes and thank god!"i exclaimed."uhh yea...well...right now ur on a strange planet...explorers went on it once,they left a book behind,explaining the aliens language."he explained."aliens?"i asked."yes aliens...oh and also...THEY DIED BYE!!!"he ended the transmission quickly."DANG HIM!!!oh well gotta find dat book!"i said.So the search went on.I took a plasma gun,and a super shield.Eventually i found the book."YES!!"i exclaimed.Suddenly a figure appeared."!~$##@^&@*_$!?"{<}*#"he said."... maybe its an alien!"i said.I looked through the book.it says he said "X tenalp ot emoclew""ehhh what?"i thought.i realized i was holding it upside down.oh.He acctually said"welcome to planet X!"I followed him 2 an advanced civilization"wow!!!"i said.suddenly,i saw a huge alien with a giant ray gun pointing right at me.he accually spoke english."state your buisness earthling"he said. *gulp*
TAKER38
#6379532Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:35 AM GMT

good mate

of     1