of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Ewtron
#23051381Friday, March 26, 2010 1:26 PM GMT

(The japanese surrounding the title means "Virus") Entry Log: May 17, 2216, 14:37 PM Author: Cptn. Mark Edgington We found a new home and settled at last. People said the planet was impossible, but they live on Earth. What do they know? The planet may seem foreboding, with its red sky and water, and its black terrain, our colours of evil. Though I myself am not one to jump to conclusions too quickly, I do not feel safe here. I dont think anyone does. The temperature is nice, and the swirling red clouds at sunset are beautiful, but the air is choking, and we have lost 4 crew members to it. They should have worn their masks, but they didnt know. None of us did. Suprisingly, we have found intelligent life! A species of slightly humanoid people, however savage. We found the female wandering near the beaches, picking up some strange stones, and we kidnapped her. She kicked and shrieked very loudly, as if she was being taken away by monsters. Why would she run?? We are the Humans! Everybody should know who we are! Several of the savages have come to the main door of our Dome, pounding and requesting something in their strange language of quickly spoken words and clicks. Or they were waging war. We may never know, but some of my generals were suggesting the latter. I hope it doesnt come to it. I would prefer to integrate the people into our way of life. To enrich them with the Human culture and technology. How happy they would be, with new tools to aid in their ways. Or new ways to kill us. Dont mind me if I'm parinoid, you would be too if you had no idea what the hell these demon-people were screaming to you. *End Log* Diary, Mota flower Bloom Season, the 12th. Year 10274. ~Iisha-Se, of the Se family. I couldnt sleep again last night. The Blind People haunted my dreams again. Were they some kind of fear demon, coming down from the sky to return it to Vuoto? Mother says no, but I have heard stories from Grand-Elder Nastoya. He says they are a virus, and they have come to infect our world, just as they had killed theirs, and turned it into iron. Father says it is all a lie, and Elder is just an old fool. But I do not know what to believe. After all, they caught Zayee-Se. She has not returned home. The Blind People's homes shine like a star on the horizon, the fear of which has driven us from the plains, and into a large cave system. We have been here for about 40 cycles. They are called the Blind people, because they cannot see our world. They wander blindly, seeing only with the help of their technology. They also cannot breathe here. Their people collapse and die gasping for breath. If they could not live here, why did they bother to land? Elder says it's because they can. They want to turn the red sky blue, and the black land green. What a thought. Maybe father was right. Nastoya IS a total lunatic. But he says he landed there. and HE couldnt see, either. It was far too bright, even when their star went down. Their cities were clad in metal and white lights, advertisements for various useless products hanging off them and being displayed on these strange screens that show moving images. They often display the standard of beauty for Humans, the males being muscle-clad and features sharp, with the women starving themselves and applying colors to their faces in order to gain attention from the opposite gen.der. I laughed, but Elder didnt. Empress Metuu-Ina spoke today. She said that the "Humans" were not going to leave, and that we must attempt diplomacy in order to maintain peace. None of us know the Humans strange language of long, drawn out words, blandly spoken with little emotion, but one of the Elders, Elder Mo'Tenhi, says he does. Metuu-Ina said we are to learn the language in the schools, long with basic O'Temki and Ve. More and more, I found the black walls and the red signs closing in on me. The closer and larger the human settlements got, the more defences we had to place. Soon, Ina-Kobe city became a fortress more than a normal settlement. I missed the plains, the beaches and the swirling red sky. Even the bugs. I missed them too. We began speaking to the people, just enough diplomacy to say "Please get off our planet, you tall, tall people you". May Vuotemi keep us safe... Update: A massacre.... a complete and total massacre. Why did we even TRY diplomacy? 7 of my friends lie dead inside the electrified Dome of the Humans. I can see what thier doing. This isnt just settlement anymore. Its conquest.
branch12
#23051426Friday, March 26, 2010 1:29 PM GMT

char sheet plz
branch12
#23051612Friday, March 26, 2010 1:44 PM GMT

and awesome
Ewtron
#23051947Friday, March 26, 2010 2:05 PM GMT

OMG I forgot!!! The Vuotans are a child-sized race, with insect-like plating all over their bodies. They usually wear sashes and scarves adorned with cubic letters. Their eyes have a slit rectangular pupil, and are completely red. Horns are a sign of status, and are larger on the females. The humans are... well... Humans. They live in a dome colony, with a fake blue sky within, and a large city building upward. It is electrified from the outside to protect it. Name: A.ge: Gen.der: Species: (Human, Vuotan) Appearanace: (Humans wear space-suits, Vuotans wear sashes. Also describe the face. the vuotans face is quite mask-like.) Bio: Extra: (Whoops!!!)
Crysis44
#23051996Friday, March 26, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

Name: Fayt Frantik A.ge: 14 Gen.der: Male Species: (Human, Vuotan) Human Appearanace: (alright, this is when hes inside the dome) http://www.roblox.com/Fate-item?id=24279664 Bio:he wants to help and communicate to that race. he DOESNT WANT TO KILL
branch12
#23052002Friday, March 26, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

Name:Branch A.ge:22 Gen.der:male Species:Veotans Appearanace:the face has a mask like,wide eyes,i wear a sash Bio:UNKNOWN Extra:UNKNOWN
ChowderBob
#23052083Friday, March 26, 2010 2:14 PM GMT

Name: Hageshii Inu. A.ge: 24. Gen.der: Male. Species: (Human, Vuotan) Human. Appearanace: (Humans wear space-suits, Vuotans wear sashes. Also describe the face. the vuotans face is quite mask-like.) He is tall, with shaggy black hair, that comes down past his eyes,(gets in the way quite alot.) He has blue eyes, normal facial features.. Bio: He is an ex-marine, he came to get away from the monotonous life he led. Extra: None.
ultramarine541
#23052247Friday, March 26, 2010 2:25 PM GMT

(Freakin' great story! I'm definatly joining) Name: Jugger A.ge: 21 Gen.der: M Species: Human Appearanace: Always suited. Suit is black to blend in the terrain, and a red tainted visor. Facial accesories are always hidden from within the bulky space-helmet. Two 'O2' tanks are placed on his back, covered by a blockish backpack with two energy coils protruding from the top of it. Left arm and hand of the suit is larger and more armored then the right one. Bio: A man who never leaves his suit, not even within the dome. Why he does not take it off is not known, but some think it's to keep his identity a secret, others think it is a paranoid habit of the planets atmosphere leaking into the dome. Extra: Mining drill (attached to the leftside of the backpack), explosives, and an energy cutter
ultramarine541
#23052549Friday, March 26, 2010 2:45 PM GMT

(bump)
ultramarine541
#23056415Friday, March 26, 2010 5:19 PM GMT

(It says someone else posted, but I don't SEE any other posts >.>)
branch12
#23056436Friday, March 26, 2010 5:21 PM GMT

(me neather) (btw,i'm going to be gone for a while)
Ewtron
#23057082Friday, March 26, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

(I tried to post, but roblox wouldnt let me.) Name: Mateshka-Tyanei A.ge: 25 (55 human years) Ge.nder: Female Appearance: Wears a very long sash that wraps around her waist and neck. Eyes are large and youthful. The horns on her forhead are decorated with orange stripes. Bi.o: An average citizen of the capital city. Mateshka has learned every bit of the english language, in hopes to create real diplomacy and avenge the fallen seven.
Crysis44
#23057147Friday, March 26, 2010 5:50 PM GMT

i put my suit on and walk out, seeing if theres any aliens.
darkwhitelie
#23057252Friday, March 26, 2010 5:53 PM GMT

Name: Nehro Blan-Orta A.ge: 18 (46 Human Years) Gen.der: Male Species: Vuotan Appearanace: Wears a huge, black sash, with symbols on it similar to the humans rune symbols. His horns are black, with white spirals going up to the tip. Bio: Nehro has learnt a lot about human culture, after stealing one of the humans books, called an encyclopedia. Extra: Nehro is a thief, but all he wants to do now is use his skills to get the humans to leave.
branch12
#23057357Friday, March 26, 2010 5:56 PM GMT

i walk out of my settlement's gates,armed with my weapon,a pulster rifle,i check for any non human lifeforms
Ewtron
#23057754Friday, March 26, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

I had snuck out my chamber window and had run a fair distance to get to my favorite spot in the world- East Geante Beach. It is so beautiful at night. The massive expanse of space streched out like a royal tapestry. I layed my head back on the multicolored sands and wondered which star was Sun.
branch12
#23057902Friday, March 26, 2010 6:15 PM GMT

branch was still guarding the gate
darkwhitelie
#23058147Friday, March 26, 2010 6:21 PM GMT

Nehro stared at a shell, in his hand. The soft pull of the red waves tugged at his feet, and the wind blew on his face. He twirled the shell in his hand, then put it on the beach.
Ewtron
#23058295Friday, March 26, 2010 6:25 PM GMT

I flipped over and stared at tha bright dome of the humans. A light hum was just barely audible. Suddenly, some figures walked out and began getting closer. By instinct I curled up into a tiny ball and hid.
branch12
#23058332Friday, March 26, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

branch saw a werid thing curl up in to a ball,he followed his team mates looking at the area around,guns aiming
darkwhitelie
#23058358Friday, March 26, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

I had alreayd flattened myself against the cliff, hearing the footsteps. I grabbed a huge stick off the beach.
Ewtron
#23060477Friday, March 26, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

*bump* I couldnt help myself. I began crying.
ultramarine541
#23063416Friday, March 26, 2010 8:29 PM GMT

The deppressurization chamber sucked all the air out as the door leading outside the dome opened. Jugger walked out, followed by two more suited men. ''Iniatiate mining protocol's 105625'' Jugger stated, walking to a pile of rocks and pulling out his mining drill
branch12
#23070512Friday, March 26, 2010 10:19 PM GMT

we heard crying,i pointed my gun towards the crying
Ewtron
#23071551Friday, March 26, 2010 10:34 PM GMT

I heard a click. I curled up lighter in a ball, because soon I knew my life was going to be over. Make it or not, I'm in a lot of trouble.

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right