Will20
#24422207Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

Ya see, some people were driven to insanity in the story. Others, were cowards and would risk sanity to live. They then were forced to believe that they would get money and fame. So they formed cults.
Will20
#24423935Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:46 PM GMT

WHIRRR "...Did you hear that guys." I said. "Yeah." they replied. I looked up and saw a body strangled on the ceiling fan. 'SHOW YOURSELF!", I yelled. "ARE YOU A COWARD?!" I saw a red light. I unsheathed my sword I stole from a guard back in the Tails Dolls fortress. "I hate to do this....But I have to kill you." said a voice. But... it was human. "What the heck...", I muttered. Out of the shadows came the Tails Doll. But it had Human eyes. And a Doctor's coat...... Puff and Thunder and Waddle Chu were thrown back. I started Slashing, but he swerved side to side. "I want to die, but I'm reluctant to do it." He said. It pulled out a sword and got a cut in. I was pinned to a wall. It clawed my chest and tore my T Shirt. I impaled it on my sword and flung it to a wall. I jumped onto it, but was kicked back and was knocked down.My sword was across the room. I really wished I was able to be physic like Ness or Ninten. It looked like it was the end. Wait, what the heck?, I thought. My sword was in my hand! I got up and Impaled it's chest. I pulled my sword out.It fell to the ground.His last words were "Thanks. I will be happier now that I'm free..." I noticed instead of stuffing, blood was pouring out. And the ID badge had a human face on it, Nick Spitz.
Masterchief1245
#24488983Monday, April 19, 2010 12:02 AM GMT

Puff: *gets back up* hipnotism? transformation? noobiness?
Will20
#24545945Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:48 AM GMT

FWOOT. "What was that?", Puff Asked. "I Don't know.", I replied. The doors opened. People came in with swords. "Cultists." I whispered to my companions." On 3, we attack. 1...2...3!" We all sprung into action.
Masterchief1245
#24556598Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

cultist 1: *taking a wizz* Puff: what? O.o *goes behind peeing cultist and breaks neck* cultist 1: *gasping and weezing for air, but falls and lands in urinal* Puff:heh heh heh...... *pulls tied bandana over his mouth and walks away* cultist 2: HAI YAH!!!! *does a flying kick, but Charger pummles him* Puff: *rofling*
Will20
#24630487Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:09 AM GMT

I got Kicked and thrown to the ground.They continued to kick. All the ones alive. I grabbed my sword. "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"I yelled. And all Heck broke loose. I Elbowed one in the face and Stabbed one in the chest. Oh Crud. Some of these people were granted Immortality. But they can suffer Pain. That's what counts. I jumped on him as we fell down and stabbed one in the leg and kicked him aside.
Masterchief1245
#24639363Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:55 PM GMT

cultist 3: *has a trollfaic.jpg on and starts bashing Charger, but is sniped out*
Will20
#24728701Saturday, April 24, 2010 5:51 AM GMT

(Erm... This scene is Dark.) I was Punched 6 Times in the face, thrown to the ground, and they Kicked me down as I was Getting up. "Ugh...." Blood was dripping down my face. I was kicked in the face. And I saw a Body Hung in the Corner. I was Kicked 5 times in the face. Blood was forming a pool around me. "YOU'LL NEVER STOP AT ONE!" I yelled. "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" I got up, kicked A cultist in the face, leaped onto one, swung my sword into a chest, and jumped off the body as it fell to the ground. "THIS IS MY FIGHT!" "IT ALL ENDS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" I stabbed ones arm and got kicked in the nose. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" I turned around and Stabbed one in the leg. Puff shot one in the face. Same with Thunder. I was about to stab a Shoulder until.... "It's over. You failed." I heard. I looked down at my chest. There was a Sword through it. "Not yet. I managed to grab my gun and Shoot him before I fell. "So... This is what it feels li...ke......................Go..od....bye..." Everything went black. It was very Painful. I couldn't breath, yet I couldn't Die. Well I am dead. Then it struck me. What will happen to the world? ( My character will then go through a series of Strange Limbo Events. This will give him more Personality Then he was in the last Story.)
Masterchief1245
#24745521Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:02 PM GMT

Puff: OH CRAP! *stares at floor, and eyes turn red* YOU.......... *runs tored the cultists and cuts them in half* OO RAH!!!! *pulls out Lancer and cuts the bodies all in halfs with chainsaw, and voice turns demonic* dark mode has entered my system. goodbye. ^_^ *plows through the cultists, survivors corupted*
Masterchief1245
#24870131Monday, April 26, 2010 8:41 PM GMT

(forurm dead or what?
Will20
#24878697Monday, April 26, 2010 10:45 PM GMT

I woke up. I was extremely worried about what was happening in the hospital. I knew I was dead, but it felt like I was still alive. I started to study my suroundings. I found myself in a room. A locked one. I saw another person and walked over to him/her. What I found was something I could never forget. It's mouth was sewn shut. It's eyes were black soul less buttons. It's skin was turning orange and the hands were slowly sticking and melding together while the head...God, the head! Was changing shape, bones Cracking and Appearing. The Hair was turning Dark Yellow with it seperating at the top. I tried to stay awake, but fell asleep and watched the Figure hovering above me.
Crysis44
#24879047Monday, April 26, 2010 10:50 PM GMT

Can i join? My char's appearence is here:http://www.roblox.com/Nova-item?id=26044100
Will20
#24903037Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:12 PM GMT

(Yeah.)
Masterchief1245
#24920571Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:24 PM GMT

tails doll: *is actully above Will* Puff: Ta-Ta-Ta-- *is forced into a wall* Tails doll: .........???... Puff: *is inside a scaly egg* Tails doll: *looks around at dead minions and corupted minions, spazing out on floor*
Crysis44
#24928047Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:18 AM GMT

(Thanks.) {Nova} I walked along the streets of a abandoned City, I was a adventurer. Or so i will get in a mess of the most hectic situotion
Masterchief1245
#24958314Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:01 PM GMT

*shield fruit core falls on floor, followed by a strength, and stamina core*
Will20
#24963568Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:34 PM GMT

I got up. I looked around and saw nothing. Then something small and orange appeared. I strained my eyes, but no luck.It came closer. It was the Tails Doll. "You owe me." it said."What do I owe you for?" I replied. "You killed Millions." "For this." he replied in a softer and more human voice. "WHOA!!!!" I jolted up. Puff and Thunder looked and saw me. I fell down. 'He's still alive. No need to phone the Morgue." "Good." I replied.
Masterchief1245
#24993436Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:57 PM GMT

*egg breaks open, and huge something rises up, breaking the hospital roof* Puff: Dolly, meet my father's father! *jumps onto shoulder* father: *forms into huge dragon, with shield on arm* *Mother 1 battle enter music* (RPG MODE, ACTIVATED.)
Will20
#25005032Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:47 PM GMT

.... You're a Fan also?
Masterchief1245
#25045025Friday, April 30, 2010 9:59 PM GMT

(yep. NESSNESSNESSNESSNESS I AM DISAPOINT)
Will20
#25056172Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:12 AM GMT

(I once went into Peaceful Rest Valley SEVERLY underlevled. Huge Pain.
Masterchief1245
#25058642Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:51 AM GMT

(thats what rare candys are fo-- whoops, wrong game.)
Masterchief1245
#25224810Monday, May 03, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

Tails Doll went first! T.D used Crit-A-Cola! T.D has no mouth. T.D is confused! The Creator used the signature combo! Slash! 50 damage! Throw! 40 damage! RAGE!!!!!! The Creator picked up Will's body and put him with Puff! Same with Thunder and Waddle Chu! *hospital blows up* T.D sinks into the ground! whoops, forgot somthing... SMASH!!!!! YOU WIN!!!!
Will20
#25293331Wednesday, May 05, 2010 2:36 PM GMT

(Ok, now this my character is in a Coma. Limbo Events and crazy stuff will happen in his dreams.) I was having another stupid dream. I cursed under my breath. I started to see what my surroundings were. Walls. Rubber Walls. And Ceilings and Floors."So...",I muttered."I'm in an asylum." Then the lights turned on. It was worse. The walls were painted with the Tails Doll's face on them. Oh boy. This is not good. Then the Faces came towards me. With it's eyes turning Red.
Will20
#25325082Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:39 AM GMT

(I just thought of something: When I'm 20 or Something, this Role Play story could became a film. And it could have Theme Songs. So... Here's mine: When Flippant: X Files PM Dawn Remix. When doing an Awesome Fight: X Files Theme remix by Space Hero, or Transformers- Deceptibot, or the song in ROTF where Optimus Prime Kicks Decepticon butt after having HIS FACE KICKED AND SHOT BY A CANNON. Coma Dream, or some crazy event (Ooh, I know! I see myself in a White room as an old person eating dinner and I see a Baby sitting in my bed having some sort of seizure because of a Jet Black Monilith and I have a seizure and now there's a Giant Naked baby in Space.):ANY X Files Theme. When I..... oh my God, I have quite an Ego. *Shotguns it.* There. That shouldn't damage me. Please don't kill me. OH GOD THAT BIRD'S LOOKING AT ME