of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

mckailey
#23270086Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:50 AM GMT

We are all Born dead. The end exists Before anything begins. If living Is a constant quest for awareness, The awareness we gain at the end is the real goal. In other words, death Is the discovery and complete understanding Of the end. We are not permitted to seek awareness. Those that cannot transcend death Will not find awareness in anything. -------------------------------------------------------------- "Haruka, over here. Now." Ulquiorra's voice boomed. Haruka turned around and looked at her brother. "But I don't want t-" "I don't care." He cut her off. "But nii-san, he doesn't have my respect!" "Too bad." Ulquiorra said through clentched teeth. "Now get in there and bow." "Bu-" "Now." Haruka sighed and walked over to the double doors that lead to Aizen's throne room. She looked back at her brother. "Go on." He said. Haruka looked down and turned back to the door. She put her hands on it. It was smooth and cold- She liked the feeling. She pushed the doors open and walked in. Aizen sat on his throne and yawned. He looked down at young Haruka as if she was nothing but a mere insect. "Lord Aizen." Haruka said as she forced herself to bow. "Harika...." "Haruka, sir." "Whatever." Haruka bit her lip to stop herself from yelling. "My sister shall be much use to you, Lord Aizen." Ulquiorra said as he walked in. "She'll carry out whatever order you give her- Right, Haruka?" "N- I mean, right." Aizen glared at the girl and thought. "Perhaps....." Haruka looked up and waited for Aizen to continue. "Perhaps she could help get rid of that pesky Substitute Shinigami." "Lord, I'm afraid that might be too hard for he-" "TOO HARD?!?!" Haruka yelled at her brother. "ARE YOU SAYING THAT I CAN'T EVEN KILL A SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI!?!?!?!" "This one is different." "And? He or she is still a SUBSTITUTE." "Actually, 2 Substitutes." Ulquiorra looked confused. "Two?" "Yes. The other is named McKailey Hirashi...She fought Grimmjow not too long ago....Cut off his legs....if it wasn't for your friend, Yammy, she would have killed him." "Sir, I doubt-" "I will kill them both." Haruka said. "Haru-" "Nii-san, I can do it. I'm not a child." "Yes you are." Haruka glared at her brother then stormed out of the room. "You'll see!" She spat. -------------------------------------------------------------- RULES ------- 1. ROBLOX ToS 2. No godmodding, ubering, etc. 3. no tlkng lik ths 4. Write it out like a story. No "SoandSo:*Eats waffle* or *Goes Somewhere and gets Something*. 5. When OOC, use (s, [s, |s, \s, or *s. 6. Dedication. Don't join if you aren't going to post atleast once a week. If you can't do that for some reason, PM me. 7. DO NOT kill off someone's character without asking them. 8. More rules will be added. ADMINS --------- None at the moment. CHARACTER SHEETS ----------------------- Arrancar: Name: A ge: I look like I'm: Number:(4 is already taken. If you want to be an espada(1-10), you can't make your own character. Example: If you want to be espada number 10, you have to be Yammy.) Appearance: Clothes:(Must be black and white, and no casual stuff.) Height: Weight: Bio: Resurrección: Shinigami Name: A ge: I look like I'm: Rank:(If substitute, just put substitute.) Appearance: Clothes: Height: Weight: Shikai: (If you don't know yours yet, just put none) Bankai:(^) Quincy Name: A g e: I look like I'm: Appearance: Clothes: Height: Weight: LIST OF ESPADA ------------------ The espada you can choose from. Espada #1: Coyote Starrk Espada #2:Baraggan Luisenbarn Espada #3:Tia Harribel Espada #5:Nnoitra Jiruga Espada #6:Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Espada #7:Zommari Leroux Espada #8:Sazayel Aporro Granz Espada #9:Aaroniero Arruruerie Espada #10:Yammy Riyalgo Main characters to pick: Ichigo Kurosaki Ogihci Ikasoruk Rukia Kuchiki Orihime Inoue Uryū Ishida (Chad) Yasutora Sado
mckailey
#23270274Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:05 AM GMT

Name: Haruka Schiffer A ge: 18 I look like I'm: 12 Number:(4 is already taken. If you want to be an espada(1-10), you can't make your own character. Example: If you want to be espada number 10, you have to be Yammy.) 11 Appearance: Long black hair, slender, pale white skin, blue eyes with slit-shaped pupils, teal lines that descend from her eyes, making it appear as if she is crying. Clothes:(Must be black and white, and no casual stuff.) White kimono with a black obi. Height: 5'1 Weight: 100 lbs Bio: Ulquiorra's sister. Resurrección: Unknown. Name: Ulquiorra Schiffer A ge: Unknown I look like I'm: 21 Number:(4 is already taken. If you want to be an espada(1-10), you can't make your own character. Example: If you want to be espada number 10, you have to be Yammy.) 4 Appearance: Ulquiorra is a slender, yet fairly muscular, male Arrancar of average height with a melancholic appearance, fairly short, messy black hair, pale white skin, a black upper lip, and green eyes with slit-shaped pupils similar to a cat's. One of his bangs falls between his eyes, somewhat similar to the Shinigami Rukia Kuchiki, and he has distinctively thick eyebrows. He has teal lines that descend from his eyes, making it appear as if he is crying. Clothes:(Must be black and white, and no casual stuff.) He wears typical Arrancar clothes: a white jacket, black sash, and a white hakama. However, his jacket seems to have longer coattails than others, and the collar is rather high. Height: 5'6½ Weight: 121 lbs Bio: His facial expression rarely changes, and he is almost always frowning. Ulquiorra is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, like most of the other top Espada, he is not particularly violent and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by Aizen. Ulquiorra has a strange habit of killing victims he is particularly interested in by stabbing them with his bare hand in the same location as his hollow hole, as stated by Grimmjow. Resurrección: Murciélago Name: McKailey Hirashi A ge: 15 I look like I'm: 15 Rank:(If substitute, just put substitute.) Substitute Appearance: Long dark brown hair(To my waist), dark brown eyes, pale skin. Clothes: Usually a black t-shirt, tattered skinny jeans, a black and white checkered belt, and black and white checkered shoes. Height: 5'3 Weight: 110 lbs Shikai: (If you don't know yours yet, just put none) Shukemei Tenshi Bankai:(^) Kumori
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#23270380Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:13 AM GMT

(Uh... I know nothing of this anime.)
supuhman
#23270399Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:15 AM GMT

(If I was tested on this.I would get about a C.But heck.I'll TRY to roleplay.)
supuhman
#23270520Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:26 AM GMT

Shinigami Name:Shinshara A ge: 19 I look like I'm: 17 Rank:(If substitute, just put substitute.) Lieutenant Appearance:Blue eyes and just look at my avatar for the hair. Clothes: What all the lieutenants are wearing. Height: 6'3 Weight: 120 pounds Shikai: (If you don't know yours yet, just put none) None. Bankai:(^) None.
mckailey
#23297782Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

(Supuh, once you add a last name, you're accepted.)
mckailey
#23298507Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:16 PM GMT

(o3o)
mckailey
#23299295Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:29 PM GMT

(o3o o3o)
supuhman
#23315643Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

(Ablado is the last name.Happeh now?)
shinyfrogman
#23315708Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

(O.o uhh what is this thread about?)
supuhman
#23315790Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

(Bleach.The Anime.)
shinyfrogman
#23315880Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

(oh. I don't really watch or read much of that XD)
supuhman
#23315914Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:35 AM GMT

(Then get out.OLOLO-*Is shot*)
shinyfrogman
#23315955Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:36 AM GMT

(O.O *backs away from the body.*)
Midge707
#23316293Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:45 AM GMT

Name: Yukishi Fon (Daughter of Soi Fon.) A.g.e.: 19 I look like I'm: 15 Gender: F Rank: Sixth Seat of the 2nd Squad. Appearance: Has black hair that is worn short and has two long braids (ending at her waist) that are wrapped in white cloth and end with a silver ring. She's rather petite and looks much younger than she really is because of her size. She has a regular skin tone and she's quite slender. She has light gray eyes and a soft look on her face. Clothes: Soul Society: She wears her regular black kimono and a white haori around her waist. Her Zanpakuto is also held on her back. Real World: She wears a long-sleeved white t-shirt, skinny light gray jeans, black heels, and a black bracelet on her left arm. Height: 4'11" Weight: 92lbs. Shikai: Suzu Xiuhcoatl Bankai: Unknown to Others.
Snergal
#23316323Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:46 AM GMT

how do we know what the name of the Zanpakutou is if we cant translate? i searched all over the web but couldn't find a translator
HeroKitty
#23316560Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

(I would totaly join this If I knew more about bleach.)
mckailey
#23316652Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:54 AM GMT

(And we start.) I walked in to Karakura high and looked around. I had my shirt untucked, as usual. Haruka grabbed her sword and put her hair back in a pony tail. "I'll show him..." She muttered to herself. Her sword shimmered in the moonlight. Hueco Mundo could be a beautiful place sometimes....Haruka felt as if she was the only person who had noticed this. Ulquiorra went after his sister. "Stupid brat...." He muttered. He spotted her in the desert. She had gotten quite far from Los Noches. Ulquiorra sighed.
mckailey
#23316676Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:54 AM GMT

(Dark- Google is your friend. :P)
Snergal
#23316771Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

(Btw, there is no such thing as Sixth seat)
mckailey
#23316802Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

(Actually, there is snergal.)
Midge707
#23316814Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:58 AM GMT

I grumble when I walk up to the so called 'School' of the real world. I was stationed here and I'm not happy about it. I sigh and walk into the school, my newly acquired uniform was on as well. I'd prefer to just stay in Soul Society and continue my training with my Bankai. I roll my eyes and shake the thought out of my head as I walk.
Snergal
#23316821Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:58 AM GMT

(really? they only ever mention five)
mckailey
#23316905Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:00 AM GMT

"Oi, strawberry." I walked up to Ichigo. He glared at me and I smirked. "What? It IS your name."
Midge707
#23317199Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:07 AM GMT

(Sorry, my computer is being uber slow tonight >_<) I pass by a few people and hesitate, but continue on. Must be substitutes I assume. Where is the other Shinigami I'm supposed to meet here? Probably busy...

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right