of     1   

codaman127
#23321784Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:52 AM GMT

Hello, I am the creator and a resident of the Town of Easylivin, which happens to be a game here on roblox, in this thread i will be posting "roleplay stories" i write off of actual events in the game. the game itself is build and Roleplay game, that i am still piecing together... but anyone is aloud to visit it at any time, and can even appear in one of my stories here if they show up with me there when i am doing one of the stories... this is not an Active roleplay thread, and the only way to include yourself in one of the posted RP stories is to become a "resident" of the town, and to do that is to contact me and just show up at my game whenever you feel like it, I don't allow just anyone to be part of my roleplay stories, and only good RPs will be put here.... with that, i will now put up the first story to begin the EasyLivin series... any comments on stories are appreciated but please don't try to add your own story here, it is not an open thread... ________________________________________ Moving In. It was an average afternoon, the air was clean, the sky a clear blue, and the road was straight and looked endless as it passed over small hills covered in crisp green grass. Coda was enjoying every bit of it as he drove towards his new home, with nothing but a few tools in the trunk and a few changes of clothes in a suitcase in the back seat... He was heading for a small town known as EasyLivin, the reason for such an unheard of name was quite unclear to him, but he tried not to think about it as he drove along, enjoying the scenery and the view of the mountains in the distance, it wouldn't be long until the town came into veiw. "I hope this place isn't like Roblox City..." he said to himself as he drove along. "... its way to crowded there, and what with the increase of trouble causing noobs destroying everyone's lives, a nice break sure would be awesome." Just after finishing his sentence, what looked like a small collection of toy houses came into veiw, he looked through his windshield at the tiny place sitting ontop of a large hill and thought it was about as small as it looked right now, and that he would end up stepping on the houses because they looked so small, but as he drove up more of the town came into veiw, showing a few more buildings of various size including what looked like modern day all glass houses, condos being what they were called last time he checked. then he drove by a sign that read "Welcome To EasyLivin" with what looked like a sleeping man made out of shapes to represent hills and the sun as his head. (to be continued)
Kyundi
#23321809Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:54 AM GMT

For such a new poster (4 Posts :3) you're very good at writing stories! And I don't say that to everyone, Just some certain people. Now, Can you add characters in?
codaman127
#23322179Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:30 AM GMT

thank you, i have been writing stories for years, and i just decided i would show up in the forums.... for no real reason.. and ive been around roblox for over a year... what do you mean by add characters in? i have some town chars that will be added to the game and my stories to.. locals in actuality... but other then that most of my chars are represented by users that have visited and taken part in an RP that i decided would be worth putting up... its not open to include yourself in the RP through the forum... but it is in the game, i don't intend this to act like an advertisement though... im just trying to keep my source of writing in one place...
briar182
#23323285Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
codaman127
#23338434Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:07 PM GMT

for me to do that you would have to visit my game when I am there, also depends if im even doing one. i won't be adding user "characters" until i get to a certain point in my stories and when i get my game out of "testing" please don't ask me to add you in the thread, and from this point asking here will most certainly keep you from being able to join in one of my stories, because i don't want the thread flooded with people asking. if you want to ask just catch me when i am in my game.
briar182
#23340618Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
codaman127
#23369709Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:42 AM GMT

then don't, just know you won't be in any of the stories... idc either way... and if its so noobish, then don't even bother replying... as for my stories, i have a few users who are locals to my game and will appear in my stories often due to the support they have given me and my game. so if you see them be sure to give them a thumbs up, they helped... as for part two of the first chapter.. i should have it written here shortly... so if anyone is waiting on it, or not... ill be putting it here. also providing input on the stories is appreciated... but again if you want to be in one of these... you have to visit during one of my roleplays I do about the town in the game... and my friend may be making a group for Easylivin residents here soon aswell.
codaman127
#23374395Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:33 AM GMT

And here is part two to the beginning of the EasyLivin Series... _____________ It's called being out of place. Coda got a quick look at the sign as he drove by, the collection of shapes that made the sleeping figure showing up in his mind as he thought about the Town's name as well, finding the two to match almost perfectly... too perfectly. As he drove down the single road the last bit of the town came into veiw, a few larger buildings and homes looking to almost tower over the rest like giants, but then again it may have just been the way he was looking at them. Coda continued to look at the road and occasionally glanced at the small town that would become his home. A few months before this, Coda had graduated from his schooling and needed a place to stay, but the big city meant hard times for fresh out of the desk students.. so he stayed with some close friends of his for a bit as he looked for work and a place to stay, both of these things proving harder to find then a needle in a hay skyscraper. He had about given up hope when he came by a out of state map in a small cafe near the outskirts of the city, and on it he found a series of houses that he could afford, so he took the chance and looked into getting one... which he later found out was in the quiet little town of EasyLivin. So here he is now, on his way to a place that was about as unknown to him as why his car suddenly began to jerk and shake as he drove. "What the heck?" He looked out the window to see he was on a dirt road, realizing his flashback had taken more attention off of where he was going then he had thought, but he knew he was still going the right way, because the town was directly infront of him now. _________________________________ part 3 will be coming here in a bit... sorry for the tiny delay in part 2... once again any positive comments are appreciated... and if you happen to spot a typo in the story.. let me know...
briar182
#23374409Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:35 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
codaman127
#23394105Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:01 PM GMT

dude, are you ill? do you have noob-syndrome? because your still trying to make me mad, and its not working.... and you look like an idiot right now... just letting you know...
Kyundi
#23394209Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:02 PM GMT

This is pretty much advertising your game.
codaman127
#23395027Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:13 PM GMT

O_o not like its going to work anyways.... just wanted somewhere to put some writing up for a change.... and its called an intro... -_- whatever obviously a bad iea anyways... T_T"
marinite
#23396746Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:33 PM GMT

(i am TRYING to get on it but my internet is slow.)
briar182
#23397605Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:45 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
codaman127
#23697388Monday, April 05, 2010 1:06 PM GMT

I wasn't trying to turn this into an Advertisement for my place, i just wanted a place to put my stories, yea it would be pretty cool if people showed up... my bad if im not going to allow everyone who asks to be put into my stories in... thats why i said if someone wanted a chance to be in a story i write then they would have to catch me, WHEN I WAS WRITING ONE, which i do at my game... idc about tix, they are useless except to make rich BC people that much richer, so whatever... you know i could have just been a total pain in the neck and gone VISIT MY PLACE PLZ PLZ PLZ... but i didn't... and i don't want to start a fight... but if I can't even put up a story that happens to be about a game up, without it being questioned and picked at by people who aren't happy till someone is destroyed mentally... then whatever... just shows how much of a messed up place Roblox is for people with a little more on their mind then Tix and Robux... but hey, thats what roblox was made for right? for people to get as rich as they can and become popular, either by games or by clothing and other things of the sorts, and everyone who actually wants to play and make their own games can just line up for the "Im so sick and tired of this that im going to become a noob and destroy stuff" club... so, now that I am done with that... I have one question... Is it REALLY this hard, to just write a few simple stories on roblox? because if its a problem I'll stop.
briar182
#23699922Monday, April 05, 2010 1:55 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
podraptor
#23700125Monday, April 05, 2010 1:59 PM GMT

Give him a break, for me, he looks like he is new to the forums.
podraptor
#23700164Monday, April 05, 2010 1:59 PM GMT

Actually, it looks obvious.
briar182
#23799913Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:44 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1