of     1   

Superfastguy
#23638461Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:10 PM GMT

Jornal of a dead Police Officer: I don't know what happened. It may have been the nukes.. or the WMDs... but it dosent matter. I just hope I don't get fl- *Rest of page ripped and wet* ================= Its the yaer 3345 (Inntentive year is inntentive. :P) and earth got in a Nucealor (Spellcheck?) war. It melted the icecaps enough to make the world flood. All surivers are on the HIGHEST mountian (Everest). They are making camps to surive. Some radition is still in the mountians. Lately, people who has been near the radition seem to make them.. "Animalistic". Will you manage to surive or will you.. drown? Name: Camp: (Hyrdocity, Snowcamp, Earthclan, or Fireterritory. Equitment: (Only weak guns and Fishingpoles.) Mutation: (1-10. 10 being a animal, 1 having animal remarks, 5 being a furry.) If mutated, what animal are you turning to?: Appearence: Bio: (Optianal) RULES: No ubering. (AKA nuke launchers.) Only certian people I TRUST can be leaders of camps. Hyrdocity is near water, Snowcamp is on the TOP, earthclan is on rocky areas, Fireterritory is near the core of caves. Renember: Even if there ARE flying cars/ hoverboards/ ect. on the earth, they are underwater. No romance. Admins: Any RPer I can trust and respect.
shadowi83
Top 100 Poster
#23641491Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:44 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1