of     1   

phoneguy
#23880467Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:04 AM GMT

I have a good idea for a roleplay, yet I think that people would think that it's unoriginal. It's medieval, and that's why. I want you guys to tell me what you think of it, when I post it. Please wait.
Girlygirl85
#23880619Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:06 AM GMT

In MY opinion I hate medieval role-plays, but that's just me.
phoneguy
#23880852Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:09 AM GMT

I don't exactly 'like' them either. Trying something new, and trying not to make it generic at all.
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#23880855Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:09 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Superfastguy
#23880986Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:11 AM GMT

I like it as long as it has something weeiirrdd.
Altair55
#23881068Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:12 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
phoneguy
#23894338Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:03 AM GMT

Alright... I need to think up the story, but this is class, origin, etc. CLASSES ________ Warrior _______ You are strong, you are smart. You are the center of attention no matter wherever you may go. You are strong in constitution and have the ability to pull fast, witty remarks in conversation. However, you will always fumble with a bow and linger behind the rest of the group. Mages are your foe. Archer is your friend. Strength- 13 Constitution- 15 Magic- 2 Nimble- 9 Speed- 5 [SPECIAL] Special conversation dialouge. Mage _____ You are weak, yet nimble and agile. You are wise in words and always fail in close range battles. However, you have the ability to conjure up new armor or weapon's when another person in your group loses a weapon. Warriors are your foe. Rogue is your friend. Strength- 2 Constitution- 9 Magic- 15 Nimble- 12 Speed- 5 [SPECIAL] Conjure weapons and armor Rogue ______ You exceed in many talents. While not very strong, you can easily step past an enemy attack. You prefer light armor over any other and can make a preemptive strike as a special. It will result as a critical attack and temporarily stun that enemy. It only works when they are caught off guard, however. You have no true foe. Archer is your most trusted friend. Strength- 8 Constitution- 10 Magic- 7 Nimble- 11 Speed- 8 [SPECIAL] Preemptive Strike Archer ______ You are a ranged master. You strike as support with your trusty bow. You know a thing or two of enchantments, aswell. You wear medium armor and have great muscles to handle the quiver with arrows and bow. You lack in speed but excell in nimbleness. Low constitution but good skill. Your special is to shoot 15 fire arrows in one shot. Your have no true foe. Warrior is your most trusted friend. Strength- 13 Constitution- 7 Magic- 9 Nimble- 4 Speed- 11 Subclasses- Witch Doctor - Rogue +5 speed Assassin - Rogue +5 constitution Trap Maker- Rogue +5 nimble --- Blacksmith - Warrior +5 nimble Noble - Warrior +5 speed Brute - Warrior +5 strength --- Hunter - Archer +5 strength Support - Archer +5 speed Caller - Archer +5 magic --- Alchemist - Mage +5 strength Councilor - Mage +5 constitution Conjurer - Mage +5 magic Origins- Human/Elf Blacksmith _________________ You were son to a famous blacksmith. At the a/g/e of 15, you found his body next to the anvil, bloodstained. There was also a note next to the body. You take it and run out to a camp of runaways and lawbreakers, to find a way to get back at the murderers. +5 speed Human/Elf Guard _____________ All of your life, you were pushed around for being the prince. Princes weren't respected within the ranks of the guard. One day, you see an opportunity to escape from duty, and you do so. Ever since, you've been in a camp with other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 strength Human/Elf Warlock _______________ You are one of the most famous mage warlocks ever known. You know many great skills. Yet, one day it is taken too far on your "whereabouts" and you are forced to leave your home village, and casted out to a camp with other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 magic Golem Clanleader _________________ You are an ambitious clanleader of an infamous golem clan of thieves. One day, you are caught dragging a bag of gold from your home village, and casted out to a camp of other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 strength Persenae Author _______________ You are a famous Persenae author. You roam the lands, peacefully collecting new stories each day. You are very smart and know a great many things. One day a man steals all of your books. Thus, you complete various illegal acts to get them back. You are sent to a camp of runaways and lawbreakers to redeem yourself. +5 constitution Races ______ Elf- Range from 6'0 to 7'2 by a/g/e of 15. Tall creatures who very much look like humans, yet bigger and have much different traditions. They don't have "pointed ears", however, they do have pale blue skin with red birthmarks here and there. Friends are Humans. +1 nimble Human- Smart and strong, and normally range from 5'4 to 6'2 by a/g/e of 15. Rule over the lands. Friends are Elves. +1 constitution Golem- Strong, but usually not the brightest. They are usually rock from ground up. They have one large red diamond eye, and travel in clans. Friends are Persenae. +1 strength Persenae- Peace-loving creatures of great wisdom. They lead the Circle of Mages. They have two blue eyes, long, pointed noses, strong bodies, and are a shade of dark-purple. Friends are all. +1 magic Map- THE GREAT LAND OF ALICAR ----------------------------------- --BD--------------------------BD------- BD= Boat docks --------------------------------BD--- O/\/\/\/\C= Outcast Camp ----------------YAH------------------- YAH= You Are Here -----------O/\/\/\/\C------------------------ CoM= Circle of Mages ----------------------------------- Gr.F= Grand Forests ------------CoM----------------------- VoA= Village of Astik ----------------------------------- VoM= Village of Misir ---BD-------------------------------- VoL= Village of Lin ----------------------------------- GCoJ= Great City of Jucan ------------Gr.F----------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ------GCoJ----------------------------- -------------VoM---------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ------VoA----------------------------- ----------------------------------- --------------VoL--------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- (There are MANY other places. They will be here later.)
phoneguy
#23894606Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:09 AM GMT

CLASSES ________ Warrior _______ You are strong, you are smart. You are the center of attention no matter wherever you may go. You are strong in constitution and have the ability to pull fast, witty remarks in conversation. However, you will always fumble with a bow and linger behind the rest of the group. Mages are your foe. Archer is your friend. Strength- 13 Constitution- 15 Magic- 2 Nimble- 9 Speed- 5 [SPECIAL] Special conversation dialouge. Mage _____ You are weak, yet nimble and agile. You are wise in words and always fail in close range battles. However, you have the ability to conjure up new armor or weapon's when another person in your group loses a weapon. Warriors are your foe. Rogue is your friend. Strength- 2 Constitution- 9 Magic- 15 Nimble- 12 Speed- 5 [SPECIAL] Conjure weapons and armor Rogue ______ You exceed in many talents. While not very strong, you can easily step past an enemy attack. You prefer light armor over any other and can make a preemptive strike as a special. It will result as a critical attack and temporarily stun that enemy. It only works when they are caught off guard, however. You have no true foe. Archer is your most trusted friend. Strength- 8 Constitution- 10 Magic- 7 Nimble- 11 Speed- 8 [SPECIAL] Preemptive Strike Archer ______ You are a ranged master. You strike as support with your trusty bow. You know a thing or two of enchantments, aswell. You wear medium armor and have great muscles to handle the quiver with arrows and bow. You lack in speed but excell in nimbleness. Low constitution but good skill. Your special is to shoot 15 fire arrows in one shot. Your have no true foe. Warrior is your most trusted friend. Strength- 13 Constitution- 7 Magic- 9 Nimble- 4 Speed- 11 [SPECIAL] Rapid fire arrows Subclasses- Witch Doctor - Rogue +5 speed Assassin - Rogue +5 constitution Trap Maker- Rogue +5 nimble --- Blacksmith - Warrior +5 nimble Noble - Warrior +5 speed Brute - Warrior +5 strength --- Hunter - Archer +5 strength Support - Archer +5 speed Caller - Archer +5 magic --- Alchemist - Mage +5 strength Councilor - Mage +5 constitution Conjurer - Mage +5 magic Origins- Human/Elf Blacksmith _________________ You were son to a famous blacksmith. At the a/g/e of 15, you found his body next to the anvil, bloodstained. There was also a note next to the body. You take it and run out to a camp of runaways and lawbreakers, to find a way to get back at the murderers. +5 speed Human/Elf Guard _____________ All of your life, you were pushed around for being the prince. Princes weren't respected within the ranks of the guard. One day, you see an opportunity to escape from duty, and you do so. Ever since, you've been in a camp with other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 strength Human/Elf Warlock _______________ You are one of the most famous mage warlocks ever known. You know many great skills. Yet, one day it is taken too far on your "whereabouts" and you are forced to leave your home village, and casted out to a camp with other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 magic Golem Clanleader _________________ You are an ambitious clanleader of an infamous golem clan of thieves. One day, you are caught dragging a bag of gold from your home village, and casted out to a camp of other runaways and lawbreakers. +5 strength Persenae Author _______________ You are a famous Persenae author. You roam the lands, peacefully collecting new stories each day. You are very smart and know a great many things. One day a man steals all of your books. Thus, you complete various illegal acts to get them back. You are sent to a camp of runaways and lawbreakers to redeem yourself. +5 constitution Races ______ Elf- Range from 6'0 to 7'2 by a/g/e of 15. Tall creatures who very much look like humans, yet bigger and have much different traditions. They don't have "pointed ears", however, they do have pale blue skin with red birthmarks here and there. Friends are Humans. +1 nimble Human- Smart and strong, and normally range from 5'4 to 6'2 by a/g/e of 15. Rule over the lands. Friends are Elves. +1 constitution Golem- Strong, but usually not the brightest. They are usually rock from ground up. They have one large red diamond eye, and travel in clans. Friends are Persenae. +1 strength Persenae- Peace-loving creatures of great wisdom. They lead the Circle of Mages. They have two blue eyes, long, pointed noses, strong bodies, and are a shade of dark-purple. Friends are all. +1 magic Map- THE GREAT LAND OF ALICAR ----------------------------------- --BD--------------------------BD------- BD= Boat docks --------------------------------BD--- O/\/\/\/\C= Outcast Camp ----------------YAH------------------- YAH= You Are Here -----------O/\/\/\/\C------------------------ CoM= Circle of Mages ----------------------------------- Gr.F= Grand Forests ------------CoM----------------------- VoA= Village of Astik ----------------------------------- VoM= Village of Misir ---BD-------------------------------- VoL= Village of Lin ----------------------------------- GCoJ= Great City of Jucan ------------Gr.F----------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ------GCoJ----------------------------- -------------VoM---------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ------VoA----------------------------- ----------------------------------- --------------VoL--------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- (There are MANY other places. They will be here later.) Forgot archer special. Also, by they will be here later, I mean that you would have to discover them. I hope that this is good. If not, then I wasted two hours of my life making this.
phoneguy
#23925552Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:53 PM GMT

Whaddya think?
phoneguy
#23927974Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:24 PM GMT

Bump.
phoneguy
#23928658Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:32 PM GMT

Egh. I'm just going to post it.
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#23933336Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
phoneguy
#23933383Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

I made the thread, if you want to try it out. It's called Age of War.

of     1