of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

darkwhitelie
#23917922Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

In a world with no electricity, but the power of Neo Steam, there is luxury. A huge super continent holds the humans, the elves, the lycans, and the poms. If you don't know what the three first ones are, your stupid. The fourth one is a human like race, similar in height, but some are taller. They have elfen ears, and apart from that, their har, and parts of their face, nothing is visable. It is covered up by clothing, their eyes covered by goggles and oculars, and their forheads by caps. Some do not wear these such things, and are considered, 'abnormal'. Like a hoodie in a human society, they are termed as 'disgusting' and 'vulgar' by the crowds. Unspurprisingly, they don't care. The Poms are expret mechanists, playing with sheets of metal and cogs from birth. They can build mechanical horses, and zeppelins, and weaponry. They make most of the machinary, and are the only ones capable of making this, and harnessing it with the extraordianry power of Neo Essense. This power is where NeoSteam comes from, a black rock with immesne power, to create Neo Steam, a alternative for electricity. Looking much like coal, but every one seems to be etched with a strange rune marking. The humans, elves, and lycans all have their advantages too. The humans are smart, and agile, and quick, most of them traders, sellers, and a majority theives. The elven kind are beutiful, and are usually accepted into any place, any where. They are also experienced magicians, and archers, usually being hunters, mages, or upper class citizens. The whole royal family is elven. And then theres the lycans, the strongest, and most feircesome. They are slightly stupid though. They are usually in the army, or as guards for the royal family. As you can see, all is fine. But not, for long. A huge earthquake has ravaged the beutiful continent, and the Poms area was sunken, under the sea. The other three, split apart, and without the magic of each other, they were lost, spiriling back into darker times. Three continents rose from the mess. Belphegor, Mammon, and Asmodeus. Human, Lycan, and Elven. They lived peacefully among themselves, not allowing the other continent's to converse with their own, unless needed. But then, the Poms rose up. Under the sea, Poms who had been underwater in machines, rebuilt the city, and rose it up on metal girders, strong, and firm. They are the richest of them all, and all 3 want the Poms for themselves. And so... the war starts. The 3 cities spilling the blood of their bretheren, and the Poms caught in between. Fighting, for the secret, of the NeosSteam. Yes I know it's a wordwall, but if you truly read all that, put NeoSteam under your CS. Rules No GodMod No Uber Romance allowed, but between raging continents will just be bad fortune. This is steampunk. That means this is in victorian era, with mechanical.. everything. No school. Were all above 15, and the school in this world ends at 13. By now, all Humans are theives, all Elves are Mages, and all Lycans warriors. All Poms are mechanisits. No exceptions. Obey the Rules. Belphegors like a shanty town, Mammon is like a huge battlefield, and Asmodeus is beutiful, but it's nature. No tech. Have Fun. CS Name: (Most Lycans have a nickname as well as their name. Like Bane The Bloodletter.) Ag.e: Gender: Race: (Human, Elf, Lycan, Pom.) Appearance: (Rember, MOST Poms are covered up. Not all.) Personality: Weapons: (All Lycans have a melee weapon, all elves have a magic staff/wand. Humans can have either, and the Poms are the ONLY ones with very primitave guns.) Items: Pet/Mount: (Everyone has one. The Poms Pets are usually their own creations, made of metal.) Bio:
yoda61
#23918420Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:58 PM GMT

Name:Ag.e: Tem the Mad Gender: Male Race: Pom Appearance: wears a normal shirt and pants and an inventors coat, has a hard hat made out of old rubbish and goggles, doesnt cover up most of body, considered mad and kicked out of pom community Personality: Nice,quite mad unless you know him Weapons: has a stone shooter and can build stone shooter turrets which can be manned, also has a very primitive gun that breaks half the time Pet/Mount: a metal running chicken thing
darkwhitelie
#23918484Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

(Accepted, but your just called Tem. The Nickname thing is only for Lycans.)
yoda61
#23918541Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:00 PM GMT

(its not a nickname, hes called mad by everyone but ok)
runescapian98
#23918746Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

Name: Varon O'Reily Ag.e: 35 Gender: Male Race: Pom Appearance: Googles over my eyes, a maroon hoodie, an orange ski cap, jeans, leather boots, and chanmail gloves. Personality: Adventurous, brave, and loyal. Weapons: Musket, wrench Items: Toolbox with experiments and tools Pet/Mount: Giant (by that I mean the size of a horse) mechanical tiger. Bio: Varon is always experimenting with new trinkets, saying "This one is gonna end the war!" He teaches younger poms how to work with mehanics. NeoStream (I like to read XD)
darkwhitelie
#23918747Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

Name: Warren Snakeweed Ag.e: 18 Gender: Male Race: Pom Appearance:He wears a long, black overcoat, with many pocket watches within his pockets, and loose pieces of machinery poking out, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, and a bronze ocular; with many lenses of different colour He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He also wears a newsboy cap, sideways on. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Personality: Quiet Reclusive Intelligent and Creative Weapons: A quad-barreled flintlock pistol, and whatever hides within his coat. Items: Again, whatever hides within his coat Pet/Mount: His mount is a horse, with flames coming out of his eye sockets, and nostrils, made of steel. His pet is a small lizard, with glowing red eyes, made of bronze. Bio:
darkwhitelie
#23918794Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:04 PM GMT

(All accepted, but you need to change your appearance. Were in medieival times.)
darkwhitelie
#23918863Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:05 PM GMT

(I'll be away for a bit. You just start, okay? You can choose if people are accepted or not ;)
yoda61
#23918879Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:06 PM GMT

(should we start?)
yoda61
#23918907Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:06 PM GMT

(ok) I start putting together a chicken made of steel
12rjk18
#23920489Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

Name: Cassi (I didnt see anything describing what the poms names would be like) Ag.e: 19 Gender: F Race: Pom Appearance: She wears a black shirt with lots of belts on it and black baggy pants with lots of pockets and belts, She carrys a large amount of lightweight trinkets and building supplys in the pockets and strapped to her with the belts, Never blocking her movement though, Her shirt has a hood that can come up to cover 90% of her face excluding her eyes, which she doesnt cover ever. Her hair when visible is black, She is a mechanist and a trader of items she builds/finds, She doesnt wear the hood when selling as it seems to make the humans more Comfertable(Cant spell today) So they will pay more Personality: Sarcastic, Sometimes funny...(I suck at 'personality' s) Weapons: Two crude metal pistols painted black, Hidden in her pockets, (If allowed) 2 Curved Daggers Items: Lots of diffrent meaningless trinkets that are light, Some building supplies and tools mostly lightest she could find for mobility, And a backpack Pet/Mount: A mechanical bird that is horse sized (CHOCOBO) And painted yellow on the body and brown legs (CHOCOBO) She calls it a Chocobo Bio: (Do i reeeeealy need to?) NeoSteam
12rjk18
#23920586Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:39 PM GMT

(The pistols can shoot rocks or metal or anything thats shaped right, They dont break that often due to the simplicity of thier construction, But their range isnt very far)
yoda61
#23920621Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:40 PM GMT

(i think thats good enough to be accepted, ill leave it to dark but until hes back lets start)
Rodrigo360
#23920738Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:42 PM GMT

Do your Lycans come from The Underworld??
12rjk18
#23920921Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:45 PM GMT

She yawns as she puts her foot out, tripping the human theif that just stole her backpack in plain sight then drops ontop of him, Hes weak from hunger so its a easy pin, She rubs her knee into his lower back "And just where are we going with MY backpack Mister Urchin?" She then stands up and grabs the backpack "I would give you a coin, But you would waste it on booze." To which the random theif nods and shrugs "Shoo, Dont touch my bag again, I reccomend that guy over there at the end of the bar, His money bag is practicaly hanging out of his pocket, And hes drunk." She then sits at a stool by the wooden counter in the wooden shack that doesnt look the least bit stable (Shes in the human town on buisness so the hoods down) And rummages through her pockets, finding a relatively unmolded roll and eats it while looking at a poorly drawn letter she recieved recently, Detailing that she should head home for more, She guessed it : Buisness , She regretted working for this guy but had nowhere else to work so she was forced to, Every time she got somewhere he sent her elsewhere before she could make any money for herself, It was annoying but she loved traveling so it wasnt that bad (Yeeeeah i lost track of where i was going with that.)
12rjk18
#23922014Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:03 PM GMT

(You guys can post too...)
yoda61
#23922251Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:07 PM GMT

although i was building a chicken, i got carried away and now a steel dragon that can breathe fire is now made, i laugh madly starting to build some more to protect my secret island that i hope noone will find
12rjk18
#23922532Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

(Over Powered Much? Secret island? Making a firebreathng Steel dragon?)
12rjk18
#23927355Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

She yawns and pulls out a specially made whistle from her backpack, And blows it, Summoning her pet/mount The robotic Chocobo, She hops on its back and heads home quickly, Passing the people on slow horses and a few on mechanical ones that probably cost them more than they were worth, I lean forward to maximise our speed, reducing the wind resistence, I slip my hood up and yawn again
yoda61
#23927514Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

(it will fall apart soon, and its a small dragon like as big as a a desk, and if you look at the description poms made a big island why cant small ones be made?)
12rjk18
#23928233Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

(...Whatever just wait for him i say your godmodding he might not To me the materials to make a dragon + a secret island would cost ALOT more than you should have)
yoda61
#23928453Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:29 PM GMT

(godmodding??? i didnt make the island, its held up by rafters and its a bit that broke off of the main bit, its small and the rafters are rusty, fine i wont have rusty junk dragons)
12rjk18
#23928858Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:35 PM GMT

(The way you were saying it was a island that no one knew about that was in prestine condition, and a steel dragon that shot fire )
12rjk18
#23929725Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:46 PM GMT

She yawns as they get closer to the city, Slowing down to blend in and ruffling up her clothes making sure as much of her as possible is covered, Her eyes showing less than they normall will, But not covered by anything other than shadows due to her hood
runescapian98
#23943721Friday, April 09, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

"Make sure yo bring your textbooks tommorrow!" I call to my class as the bell rings. I walk out the door with my brief case and head to my lab. I begin combining random items and eventually make a small steel trinket with several sharp objects sticking out. "Now to test it..." I mutter to myself. I press several buttons and the tools pop out, sort of a old fashioned Swiss Army Knife. "Ha ha! It works!" I say out loud to no one.

of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right