of     1   

Fluffy443
#23941285Friday, April 09, 2010 12:11 AM GMT

Uhmmm... basing an RP off a book I'm reading: Just a deffinition :The G are a shape-shifting species. But before they reach adult-hood they can only stay in the shape of a human. They can also heal minor wounds on their body. Another deffinition: Kelpies are soul sucking demons. Take form of mostly either human or horse. Once a G sat upon a beach, stirring up the sand with a stick, abssentmindedly. Within a few minutes, because of the stirring up of the sand, the G opened up a portal into the Kelpie world. The G looked up and saw the Queen Kelpie staring down at her. "You have opened up the portal into the Kelpie world, you know the rules. Your soul is mine. Lest you take up one of these challenges. The Queen started pacing, as she said each challenge. But her intent was to only make the G hear the one challenge: "The seven tides". The G thought "Hey, I'm good at swimming, I'll try the seven tides thing I guess." The Queen was unfair. She didn't explain the rules of the Seven tides and sent the G straight into the Traveller she had conjured. The only thing the G had caught of the rules is that each tide sends you to different times in different worlds. The First world : Medeival times (1300-1500s) Me: Species: G Name: Scarlet Luna Age: teenaged, no specific age Appearence: Long blonde hair that goes down her back in a plait, tanned skin and blue eyes. She wears a turquise robe Gender: Female Yours: Species: Name: Age: Appearence: Gender:
HeroKitty
#23941513Friday, April 09, 2010 12:14 AM GMT

(Never read it. D:)
Fluffy443
#23941801Friday, April 09, 2010 12:17 AM GMT

You don't have to. we're in the first tide right now if your joining.

of     1