of     1   

PickachuGirl
#23971922Friday, April 09, 2010 5:49 PM GMT

Scince I am really bored, I'll just post my characters, one post at a time.
bloxxernoob
#23971946Friday, April 09, 2010 5:50 PM GMT

bad idea. gives time for rpers to think of weakness to ur characters. bad, bad idea. i would pwn the other idiot who did it already.
bloxxernoob
#23972040Friday, April 09, 2010 5:52 PM GMT

very wise of you not to continue. know your enemy, and you will not be beaten in a thousand battles. it means what it means.
PickachuGirl
#23972109Friday, April 09, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

Kail St.arheart is fifteen ye.ars old, and in some roleplays, she is 18, or more, or le.ss. S.he is a female, of course. And she is a starh.eart, which is a species th.at looks like a human, but is taller and more quicker. Also, she lov.es her p.et bird, Paki, which I might make a whole other post about her. She som.etimes wear a red shi.rt and dark re.d skirt, with a bright red hat, but so.met.imes, it is just a bluish verson. She always wears sne.akers too. She is a trav.eler, and loves visiting vil.lages, and cities. And she is bo.rn in a l.ab and raised from Blue-M.oon Orpha.nage. (Excuse the periods, the filter is bothering me.)
bloxxernoob
#23972114Friday, April 09, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

facepalm. so be it.
FelinaGabe
#23972127Friday, April 09, 2010 5:55 PM GMT

This isn't a war game....I mean a shadow based character against a a of light based could still win,its how you use your chars.
PickachuGirl
#23972131Friday, April 09, 2010 5:55 PM GMT

(Seriously, some of my paragraphs are detailed and big. Just because I don't post right away, doesn't mean I am not continuing.)
FelinaGabe
#23972224Friday, April 09, 2010 5:58 PM GMT

(late postsry,but could your provide a bit more info on the lab and orphanage?)
PickachuGirl
#23972368Friday, April 09, 2010 6:01 PM GMT

She is 13 ye.ars old. Her skin co.lor is brow.n, and her ey.es a.re bl.ue, an.d h.er ha.ir i.s sh.ort bl.ack. S.he ha.s tan.ni.sh lar.ge win.gs, a.nd he.r bo.dy sh.ape i.s th.in, b.ut sh.e is qui.te q.uick. Sh.e is an av.ian, who lov.es to f.ly. Her bi.rth is unk.nown, bu.t s.he loo.ks t.o be thi.rte.en. Sh.e i.s rai.sed b.y Bl.ue-Orp.ha.na.ge, b.ut i.sn't bo.rn th.ere. She we.ars a brown shirt with long sleeves, and jeans too. Right now, she flies for enet.aiment.
PickachuGirl
#23972535Friday, April 09, 2010 6:06 PM GMT

(Oh, and Laila's orphanage is Blue-Moon, not Blue.) Self-explanitory, it is an orphanage. They have some normal kids, even though most of them have powers. Every children has a story before here, even the ones that came here at birth, or infancy, but they prefer not to talk about it. The guardian isn't here much, but she exists to bring food, and water here. It is mysterious, so I shouldn't reviel much here.
FelinaGabe
#23972592Friday, April 09, 2010 6:08 PM GMT

didn't you make a thread about that once?but I must admit your avian chartacter is in my top 5 characters made by others.
PickachuGirl
#23972921Friday, April 09, 2010 6:16 PM GMT

(I really don't know actually.) Ranata Darken liv.es in a lar.ge man.sion, no.t mo.st peo.ple kn.ows where it is. She is a demonic with red deep eyes and silvery hair. She has pa.le skin for no.t actu.ally being alive, and she could use powerful fire magic. She also is 17 ye.ars o.ld too, and she has a large charm. She has a slim, but not thin body type, and she wears a red.dish po.offy dress for battle. Som.et.imes she wears a dark red shirt and blue jeans, with a bla.ck.ish belt. Som.etim.es she wears something else too. Her history is unknown before she lived here, but she certinly has one.
PickachuGirl
#23973368Friday, April 09, 2010 6:28 PM GMT

She is 18 yea.rs ol.d, and she is basicly a m.aid for Darken's mansi.on. She wea.rs a dark red T-shirt, skirt, and a white apron. Like Ranata, she has silvery hair, but more shi/ny. She also has bright red eyes too. She is stronger than m.ost peo/ple think, and more quick too. Her bio is unkno/wn actually.
12rjk18
#23973491Friday, April 09, 2010 6:31 PM GMT

Interesting, So you actually have preset chars you make? I make a generaly new one for all of them, Exept that i suck at coming up with names...So i generaly have a new name but most of the other stuff is diffrent, Seems to me your way would make it tricky to fit into a RP char sheet... Anyways looks cool, I couldent stand to figure out a bio for all of my chars ive used...It would either tage ages or millenia.... Anyways good luck with that, It shows your trying, Most of the bigger nonroblox forums have a area to post charecters so Roblox should....Actually no it shouldent have one...Noobs would spam it with short things that are pointless...Like half the rp's out.... where every post is one thing being said or done I mean thats a perfectly fine way to roleplay but theres so much missing information, Plus it makes a bad thread long so it gets more attention...Like all the dumb school ones, Highschool and up or whatever, They always end up with a ungodly amount of useless posts.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#23973503Friday, April 09, 2010 6:31 PM GMT

SMC. Don't froget the epic guys. Attempting to save the children with powers.
PickachuGirl
#23973685Friday, April 09, 2010 6:36 PM GMT

12rjk18 Yeah, these are preset characters. I didn't even use most off them. I got more too. I don't really think of the names to much. If one pops up in my mind, and it sounds good, I just use it. Oh, and the highschools ones just suck. They just make them so they would just insult the teachers and act cool... So yeah, I agree with you on that.
PickachuGirl
#23973761Friday, April 09, 2010 6:38 PM GMT

SMC, I kind of forgot what they stand for, or what they are.
12rjk18
#23973838Friday, April 09, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

Oh not to mention the stupid relationships in the highschool ones, Then when they break up theres always like 5 pages of OOC rage/crying/whineing like it was a REAL RELATIONSHIP, Its so freaking stupid! I have only had probably 4-5 names for my chars ever on the roblox forums, Every one of my posts are probably on roleplay forum, And ive had...Respectivly : Claw(Shadowsomethingorother was a last name once i think...), Knivez(Never a last name),Zack Fair (Yes from that game), Then um... Well...Cassy/Cassi Blane/Whateverithinkofatthetime...So im obviously not that creative, Theres those 4 and then probably like 3 i dont remember and thats all ive ever rped
PickachuGirl
#23973922Friday, April 09, 2010 6:42 PM GMT

You could go on Google to search up the name generator if you have a problem making a name. Oh, and about me, I don't really use one. I have all the names at my head.

of     1